« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

I Chose Not to Attend

Kim/Kanye Proposal

10/23/2013 6:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

102313_lamar_odom_launch_wm
Lamar Odom tells TMZ he hasn't been blackballed from the Kardashian family -- and WAS invited to Kanye's big proposal to Kim -- but he CHOSE not to go because he had better things to do that night.

It was just one of the topics Lamar addressed on his way out of the Spitting Chicken Cantina in Sherman Oaks, CA last night ... telling us about his friendship with Kobe, his relationship with his dad and his battle to get back into the NBA.

In fact, L.O. says he believes he's back in playing shape -- telling us, "I can play a basketball game and probably play really well."

He wanted to prove it by showing off his physique -- jokingly asking, "Do you wanna see me with my shirt off or my pants down?"

Don't worry, he didn't follow through on his offer.

In the end, Lamar couldn't have been nicer .... but something still seems off.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jackmama311

screw the entire kardashian news cycle, i say piss on it!

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Still churning out this struggle article about Lamar and his fake crack addiction?

stu

Keeping it always Khetto fab. U rock Lamar!

ketjo

Yes Momma I see the sky is Blue....not green like I said.....but it could look green if I say it enough "Won't it ! ' .....Still trying to sell their lies....!!!

Mandy

He sounded like he had a little bit to drink is all.

KicksandGiggles

Drugs have not destroyed all of his brain. Good choice Lamar. The more you distance yourself from those people, the better your chances are at a decent life.

npsconnie

Outstanding! Good for you Lamar....I'm sure you missed nothing that won't be played into the ground on the fake reality show later next year! Hopefully by then you'll have moved on and be too busy playing basketball with the Lakers!! Best of luck to you my friend :)

alex

Sure hope this dude gets it together because he played like a wild man when the was Sixth.

ABB

"Better things to do" was sitting home smoking crack.

smiley

Hey,
Maybe he's not so dumb after all.

Uokon

Go lamar! teach the illiterates papz some work ethics. they go about asking questions without ppl knowing who they are. have some manners.

TJ

MOCK much, Lamar? LOL~

Scout

" but something still seems off"

TMZ and the entire gypsy family are "off"

2idiots

ROL is reporting that KiM PICKED OUT her 15carat ring. So much for the "surprise" engagement. I actually said yesterday that Kim probably bought the ringer herself as this whole "engagement" was merely a PR stunt......
AND Smart Move Lamar on NOT going to the "big surprise engagement".
Anyone remember the pic TMZ posted of Khum showing off her "surprise ring"....the look on her face was SO FAKE....well I guess ROL "scooped" TMZ (like ABC news did).....Keep Suckin' that Kardashian Teat Harvey.....it's gonna start runnin' dry soon.

The world is disgusting

He seems like a genuinely nice man. A little tipsy, but it happens to all of us. Hope it stay away from the trash clan and keeps healthy!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments