« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Adrian Peterson

Alleged Child Murderer

Released from Jail

10/29/2013 12:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1029_ap_joseph-patterson_gettyThe man who allegedly beat Adrian Peterson's 2-year-old son to death has just been released from jail.

27-year-old Joseph Patterson was released from Minnehaha County Jail in South Dakota this morning after posting $750,000 bond.

The bond was lowered from $1 million yesterday after Patterson pled not guilty in court. He has been charged with second degree murder and 2 counts of first degree manslaughter, as well as aggravated battery of an infant.  He has also been charged with felony child abuse.

Patterson, who was dating Adrian's baby mama at the time of the alleged attack on October 9th, was supposed to be caring for the child while she was away.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Momma

What? I almost thought TMZ was playin

shewentwhoa

I'm disgusted and i'm speechless... There shouldn't have been a bond to begin with.

Ashy Larry

AD posted bail...........

Crazy Cat Lady

Unfuckingbelievable. That baby-murdering piece of shit should never have been let out.

Shaken not stirred

That is just f*cked up beyond all understanding.........

zombie007

Is he a gook?

alia

that is so WRONG !!!! This guy kills an innocent BABY and he is let out on bail.....our country & judicial system is so SCREWED UP ! I hope he gets some street justice and saves the tax payers money! He is an absolute MONSTER !!! I'm still in DISBELIEF !

Proud2Bblack

Money Talks / Bulls-h-i-t Walks every time!!!

Patlouela

NO bail for baby killers (among others)

diamondsaredumb

The writing on this site confounds me; not that TMZ has ever tried to pass itself off as an employer of legitimate writers, but "baby mama." Really!?

Mike

This is why our country is a laughing stock.

Proud2bBlack

Money Talks / Bulls-h-i-t Walks every time!!!

jen

I wonder if he is going to save people the trouble and wear a shirt with an actual target on the front and back or if he's going to make people work for it. Wait, he's a pu$$y so I'm guessing he cried to the judge & got police protection (courtesy of he tax payers!).

MunZenDaZe

I am obviously not condoning child murder, but he is still "accused'. Nobody here knows he is guilty. Maybe we should hold out a bit on the torches and pitchforks till we know what really happened.

Proud2bBlack

He'll probably never make it to jail. I guarantee he's privileged and will commit suicide before going back to jail to rot. If he can come with that type of money he's already showing he doesn't plan on staying in prison. I'm dumb found. Doesn't he have other domestic violence convictions? He is a menace at this point. Shame on the judge.