Camille Grammer

Claims BF Bruised, Battered Her

Wins Restraining Order

10/29/2013 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1029_camiklle_grammer_color_launch_v2Camille Grammer just got a restraining order against her boyfriend, claiming he brutalized and terrorized her in a hotel room, leaving her bruised and battered.

In her declaration, filed by attorney Larry Stein and obtained by TMZ, Camille claims on October 16, she was in a Houston hotel room with boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos ... recovering from cancer surgery just days before.

At 1:30 AM Camille says a woman started texting Dimitri and ended up calling him and screaming.

The phone call triggered an argument between Camille and Dimitri.  She claims at that point he grabbed her by the hair, twisted it around his hand and repeatedly pulled her head into the bed and its headboard.  She says he pulled out clumps of her hair in the process.

Camille says she tried to call for help, but Dimitri smashed her iPhone.

1029_camiile_color_sub_v2But it didn't end there.  Camille claims Dimitri "squeezed my nose between his finger and pushed upward forcefully, covering my mouth in an attempt to silence me to prevent me from breathing."

Camille also claims Dimitri wrestled her on the hotel bed, "repeatedly slamming my head and face into the furniture and completely immobilizing me."  She claims he said, "I wanna smash your head in.  I'll give you a reason to call the cops."

Camille says the abuse went on for 40 minutes to an hour as she feared for her life and begged him to stop.

She says as Dimitri was about to leave he said he would knock her out if she moved from the bed.

Camille, who claims she felt Dimitri would kill her, ended up bruised and battered.

A judge just granted a temporary restraining order ... ordering Dimitri to stay 100 yards from Camille and her 2 kids.

1029-camille-dimitri-tmz

Nobrows

Hair color seems to be wrong. Maybe she should stay out of strange men's beds. Why was she in a hotel after cancer surgery? Not saying the guy isn't a creep, but ladies, we have to take some responsibility for putting ourselves in these types of positions.

Jackie

That seems to happen a lot.....a guy gets caught cheating..the wife/gf gets mad at them (for obvious reasons) ...then the man FLIPS OUT on the wife/gf for being upset about it and attacks. Something tells me this wasn't the first time this guy was abusive towards her (if it's all true..you never know). ***Btw I'm not calling Camille a liar...I'm just saying sadly some people make stuff up now a days so it's hard to tell and you don't want to go around calling a guy an abuser without knowing all the facts.

DogsRule

NICE GUY!!! A-Hole!

jason

karma....maybe you should not have told the whole world your ex had a small penis...

A viewer

If feel bad for her is this is how it really went down. I'm wondering if she stopped dyeing her hair, since the chunk of hair I see is brown and she's a blond. Also, is this the same "boyfriend" she broadcasted to the world earlier about having sex with multiple times a day? I feel sorry for her kids - why wasn't she with them after her surgery? What good mom wouldn't want to be around her kids after scary cancer surgery? She needs to straightened her head up and get her priorities figured out.

Sissy65

Was she staying in a flop house that didn't have a landline phone? In nice hotels, there is usually a button you mash for immediate help (i.e., dining, front desk, etc.).

Patti

holy crap....I mean I wasn't there...but holy crap.....what is wrong with people today....everyone resorts to violence...whether it be men or women.....

Mike

Not only do I not believe her, if all of this did happen, why was he not arrested?? The crap she did to Kelsey, i would also have to say thi is karma. She wants pity for her past behavior. She's a fraud. I dont buy it for a min.

Truth

Dumb women. NEVER trust a guy named "Dimitri".

NunYaBizNezz

After being publicly dumped and humiliated on tv, she took on this guy to feel relevant and desired. She is just his meal ticket. she went for the hot body..Greek men are HOT TEMPERED with a short fuse.

Truth44

What a POS s***bag!! I hope someone gets ahold of this loser and beats the living shi$ out of him!!! COWARD!!!!

j

1 in 4 women will be abused during their life time...wake up people abuse towards women happens everyday...she did the right thing by getting a restraining order.

NE1

restraining order is good, but if this is true he needs to go prison for a long time. he could have easily killed her.

Plastic_Police

No idea if this is true or not, but one thing I DO know - there's no way in hell this bag o botox is 45. I'm thinking 55 at LEAST.

b