Camille Grammer

Claims BF Bruised, Battered Her

Wins Restraining Order

10/29/2013 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1029_camiklle_grammer_color_launch_v2Camille Grammer just got a restraining order against her boyfriend, claiming he brutalized and terrorized her in a hotel room, leaving her bruised and battered.

In her declaration, filed by attorney Larry Stein and obtained by TMZ, Camille claims on October 16, she was in a Houston hotel room with boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos ... recovering from cancer surgery just days before.

At 1:30 AM Camille says a woman started texting Dimitri and ended up calling him and screaming.

The phone call triggered an argument between Camille and Dimitri.  She claims at that point he grabbed her by the hair, twisted it around his hand and repeatedly pulled her head into the bed and its headboard.  She says he pulled out clumps of her hair in the process.

Camille says she tried to call for help, but Dimitri smashed her iPhone.

1029_camiile_color_sub_v2But it didn't end there.  Camille claims Dimitri "squeezed my nose between his finger and pushed upward forcefully, covering my mouth in an attempt to silence me to prevent me from breathing."

Camille also claims Dimitri wrestled her on the hotel bed, "repeatedly slamming my head and face into the furniture and completely immobilizing me."  She claims he said, "I wanna smash your head in.  I'll give you a reason to call the cops."

Camille says the abuse went on for 40 minutes to an hour as she feared for her life and begged him to stop.

She says as Dimitri was about to leave he said he would knock her out if she moved from the bed.

Camille, who claims she felt Dimitri would kill her, ended up bruised and battered.

A judge just granted a temporary restraining order ... ordering Dimitri to stay 100 yards from Camille and her 2 kids.

1029-camille-dimitri-tmz

Bob

Are you sure those aren't her pubes?

blockboy970

White on white crime..I love it.

kerry

so sad to hear,but i wonder if he every beat her before

Jo

Greek s***bag.

Azi

Wins a restraining order ? What did second place get an injunction against harassment ? I think I can see why Harvy no longer practices law.

STFUP

First all the crap w/ Kelsey, now this? She must be a serious b~~ch! lol

Ashley

I think this is why they say women shouldn't seriously date when they have children still in the home. I guess the dad doesn't seem like such a bad option right now?

Texas

Read this story, it's possible Camille truly is a victim. http://www.dmagazine.com/Home/2006/12/08/The_Ugly_Truth.aspx

rockso

I don't think he's going to be her boyfriend for much longer after this incident.

Wanda

She's going to have to be more careful about who she dates. Especially since she has kids! Cute isn't everything...

bring back recent posts

The Friendly Greek.........I despise violence on any level......ugh....

ro

Perhaps she should pick her next man based on character and not his looks and penis size.

karenjj

Big Greek, Big Fight, Big Disappointment.

I'm sure there is way more to the story.

CLINT

I don't care what she did, you never put your hands on a woman in anger. Unless she threatens you with a knife or gun and have to protect yourself, there is no reason to beat on a woman.

Hank

Those hairs are awfully dark. Must have yanked the roots or pubs.