Guy Fieri

Knock-Down, Drag-Out Fight With Hairdresser

10/30/2013 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

102913_guy_fieri_launch_censor_wm
Guy Fieri got into a nuclear fight with his hairdresser Saturday ... and it was caught ON VIDEO.

The video -- obtained by TMZ -- shows Ariel Ramirez punching Guy through the open door of the SUV, swearing at him.  You also see Guy kicking him. Ariel is so mad, he cries uncontrollably during the fight.

Although you don't see how the argument ends, we're told Guy threw Ariel out of the SUV.  Guy's manager then jumped out and he took Ariel home by cab.

Sources close to Guy tell TMZ ... They were coming from San Francisco International Airport, where they had just landed.  We're told they had all been drinking on the flight and used a car service to take them home.

As for how the argument happened ... we're told it was about nothing.  One source said, "It was just dudes being dudes."  It escalated into a physical fight.

A rep for Guy tells TMZ, "A bunch of guys were messing around.  Things got a little out of hand, but they're all good now."

Happy endings.

heynow

Reminds me of MTV's Celebrity Death Match! I say bring that show back and have Guy and his "Hair Dresser" fight till the finish!!! LOL

Trixielolo77

Very emotional. I've never been this close to my hairdresser. To know his hairdresser was crying makes me wonder what could upset a man this much...

heynow

meme

Lover's quarrel????

Kabala

Somebody's gonna be sleeping on the couch tonight.

It's difficult to make out thanks to the huge TMZ watermark - thanks TMZ!

Lady_jess

This ain't your typical " guy fight" No offense to anyone but straight men never cry no matter how pist you are in any giving situation.. Idk I think their more than just "friends"

JW

Guy is a family man with two kids and a wonderful wife. He is not gay and is really a very nice man. I have met him on several occasions and he is a volunteer and fundraiser for many community organizations. I wouldn't make any decisions based upon what that short video contains. Think of a video of 30 seconds of your life taken out of context.

jaye

He just found out that Guy is an *******?

Toilethead

Sissy fight!

Baggies

People stop trying to live a double life. It always leads to public drama and the everyone knows your business

Ricardo Marquez

he didn't use enough tongue while ***********ing and got mad

Gothetshirt

gay guys do that!!

Cor Bryant

Dudes being dudes? Uhhhh.... Ok!

Lina

I'd be upset about Guy Fieri's hair, too. It's not 1998 anymore, man... and you're not Steve Harwell.

nikynewark