Josh Brolin

I'm Never

Drinking Again

11/4/2013 2:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Josh Brolin says he's done drinking alcohol for good ... after Friday night's cabbie-raging bouncer-fighting debauchery.

We posted both videos over the weekend -- one showing Josh fighting with a cab driver after he rear-ended the guy, and the other showing Josh drunkenly fighting a bouncer for trying to move him outside a bar.

Now it appears Josh has learned his lesson, telling a photog today that this kind of nonsense will never happen again.

He says he regrets the entire night, and will never drink another drop of alcohol as long as he lives. Big talk.

Ginger

Now he quits

Gullible

It's good that he acknowledges that he has a problem but I hope he will get help with quitting rather than just saying 'Never again.' This is a big medical issue and he will need help to be successful. I wish him well.

pattycake

he doesn't get it.. someone that is going to quit says just for today.. one day at a time… in his case one hour at a time.. this guy needs treatment

Tom

I wish this douchewand would have acted stupid to me. I would have cleaned his clock, and left him listening to bells.

just4funtraci

So he's done drinking until the weekend? Sounds like a politician....tell them what you think they want to hear!

phil osopher

Who you trying to convince Josh, yourself?

You know that's a bunch of B.S. Why put yourself in a corner so the next time this happens, (and it will, you wild and crazy guy), TMZ will post this article and say, "See, he was full of $hit".

Who knows, next time you just might get a good ass kicking?

Cool Papa

I bet beer & wine don't count.

simon says

JOSH- YOU are SO UNDERRATED..that IS the problem. I dont blame you for these outbursts. stay STRONG..you are awesum....and HOT as hell

Sandra

Liar!!

NE1

yeah that's what your liver always says the day after.. but sure enough it heals and you drink again.

Carl

If he sees it as hitting bottom then maybe he is telling the truth, so long as he gets help. Otherwise we will see a repeat before the year is out.

Jackie

Sounds like a good idea. Seems like every year this guy gets in 3 + drunken fights etc. IN PUBLIC or scary fights with his wife....or former wife (I think she left him). Mr Brolin BOOZE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND DUDE.

daftshadow

makes u wonder why marijuana is illegal while crap like this happens when you are drunk which alcohol causes way more deaths, ppl being arrested due to being drunk and doing stupid things.

Pudding Tang

Josh must have one helluva head ache to say something so seriously silly.

themasterchimp

Yeah, I've heard people say that before. Easier said than done. Especially, for a raging alcoholic like Brolin...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments