Lamar Odom

He Can't Keep Up the Khloe Lie Anymore

11/7/2013 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lamar Odom seems to be waiving the white flag over his marriage -- at least that's the way it appeared when he was asked about Khloe Kardashian on his way out of lunch to celebrate his 34th birthday.

Lamar went to Casa Vega in the San Fernando Valley -- a place Kim, Khloe and the rest of the klan often go for good Mexican food.

Watch the video and see the look on Lamar's face when he tries to deal with the Khloe question.

TMZ broke the story ... Khloe plans to divorce Lamar, but she's made a decision NOT to prepare or file any legal docs, because she thinks it could be the last straw in his fragile life.  On top of that, there's no pressing reason to pull the trigger on the marriage ... yet.

1007_lamar_khloe_through_footer

EnquirerLover

The only person Lamar truly liked in that family is Rob. And to be honest. Rob is the realest of the bunch anyway. And hey tmz why aren't you all reporting Scott's mothers death from last week? We have more stories about birthday parties and celebrations but Scott's situation? Nothing. I think its very disrespectful of Kris to not even tweet a fitting tribute to the woman. But she can get up and gush about Kanye's folks who dont even know her?? Give me a break.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

The one person we haven't heard from regarding this matter is Kloey's true father: OJ Simpson! Although my understanding is that his solution to everything is going stab-happy with a sharp knife. Hmmm, that could work in this situation....

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I wonder if Kloey has been driving drunk again? She's been known to do that.

texangirl64

Lamar can do better than Khloe!!! She is wrong for using him like she is on the show. She should have kept his business private!

Susan62509

Kris is probably advising Khloe not to file for divorce until after Lamar has signed a contract to play basketball again in order to get more child support from him.

Knight

This druggie is still in the news. OK time to turn the page.

Starde

What legacy? The Kardasian women marry for money and then divorce for money. That's their legacy and of course low life lifestyle and sex tapes.

Bob Williams

how can anybody stay with that family for too long ?

geewhiz44

Pre arranged marriage. fake.

BETTY

This is my testimonial on how DR Lawrence of drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail. com brought back my lover within 48 hours, I came across DR Lawrence email address through my search in the net few days ago, so i emailed him about my condition and how my lover left me. He told me it would take him only 48 hours to get my ex back to me, my ex called me before 48 hours begging me to forgive him and forget about the past and he is ready to make up for lost time.drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail. com or call him on +2348034182596

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4