Kanye West

Aw, What A Dad...

Flies Home To Take Care of Baby

11/12/2013 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1111_kanye_baby_appointment_x17
Kanye West
clearly has new priorities ... leaving an epic birthday party for Leo DiCaprio in NYC and flying all night back to L.A. for North West's doctor's appointment.

We're told Kanye and Kim landed just before 6 AM  ... and rushed home where Kanye picked up Nori and headed to the doctor's office in Bev Hills.  FYI ... guess who didn't go?  Mama K was otherwise engaged.

The kid's fine.  It was just a routine baby visit.

Maybe it'll impress the judge in the assault case.

0802_whos_daddy_footer_v2

w

that is so f*ked up, what a couple of as s clowns. Kim wasn't even home she was partying with her baby daddy. dirt bags.

Kelly

It has to be killing Kim not having photographers plaster her pics everywhere these days. It isn't so much that she wanted to be a mother as she was in love with the idea of it. Same as being married. All for show.

shauna

You people need to get a life and leave them alone! These blogs see a picture, make up a story and you idiots buy it lock.stock and barrel. He is just minding his business and doing him. Get a life losers!

Pink elephant

Why do celebrities like Kanye and Kim receive a big slap on the back of congratulations for occasionally "visiting" thier own child. Are we suppose to be impressed by this??

Bitchplease

He's still an angry little troll who's gonna blow up on Kim or that baby someday. Just watch and see. He's trying to do him alright, that's all he's worried about!!

The Original

And Kim is breastfeeding?? Right......she is too busy getting plastic surgery and Kanye is too busy partying it up. These people are worthless.

Fashionistazoe

So he gets a top "story" because he's doing what he's suppose to do? Can I get a top story for waking up and bringing my daughter to daycare today?

super_bidi

This is ridiculous! Doctor visits shouldn't be a big deal. It's called being a parent!

Gretchen

OMG Kim is "otherwise engaged" and can't take her daughter to her doctor's appt. Give me a break!!

Babycakes

Looks like he didn't change his stupid leather pants between the party and the appointment. That is nasty! He must smell so rank. Thank god he covered Kompass she shouldn't have to breath in his odor.

Babycakes

Cran

I can only say I have never, no matter how tired or sick I am, sent my children to the doctor with their dad. She wanted to sleep instead? There's a disconnect here and I think it is Kim.

2idiots

BERNERGIRL
So when they break-up and go through custody fights, Kanye will at least have this to reference.
----
Actually BernerGirl there wont be a custody fight, Kim will hand the baby over without hesitation and will probably say "here, you can have him. I never wanted him in the first place....I'm HER...have HER"

2idiots

KATHY
Once upon a time I liked DeCaprio - if he considers Kanye and Kim friends of his, he is clueless about what is going on in this world.
----------
Good Point but much like Khum and Kongay, Leo is way played, overrated and lacks REAL talent. There are other younger actors coming up behind him who are able to steal the spotlight. Leo's day in the sun is coming to an end - quicker now that he's connect to this pile of trash. These 3 should be really good friends - all self-absorbed.

palermo

Kim seems so disconnected with her baby, it is clear to me she didn't want her and it was all to hook Kanye. I feel very sorry for North, rich in money but poor in every other aspect of life.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments