Brooke Mueller's Bro

I Can Handle Bob & Max

11/13/2013 10:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

He doesn't get Charlie Sheen's vote of confidence -- but Brooke Mueller's brother Scott firmly believes he's got what it takes to look after Charlie and Brooke's 4-year-old twins.

As we reported, Scott was awarded temporary guardianship over Bob and Max while Brooke deals with her latest drug issues. The children's former guardian Denise Richards decided she could no longer care for the boys, and blames Brooke for screwing them up.

Scott's got a lot of faith in his sister too -- watch the video.

jackmama311

let her be your driver 24/7 and tell me how much faith you got now!!! she'll be right back, just has to powder her nose.

Baconator

Let's see if he can last as long as Denise did.

Kelly

Good luck. I hope Max and Bob don't torture and kill their uncle's dogs.

Italia

I guess he figures, "Hell, for $55,000 a month those boys can throw poop in my face whenever they want to!"

kitty

$50,000.00 a month will help...this family is sick!

kitty

TWICE IN REHAB WHILE PREGNANT!!! TAKE THOSE KIDS AWAY FOREVER!!!!

awards

WOW! Is that dude a pedo, eh?

c

Unless he’s going to slap the stupid bitch upside her head and get those boys some therapy they’re as screwed as they were with Brooke. If DCFS had a brain in their head they would have just given Denise authority to get them help instead of letting Brooke try and damage them even more. Seems like they’re proving themselves as worthless as everyone says they are.

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

A crackhead with money won't stop. Denise should have had her busted. That's what I would have done.

Dead@27

Look at him. He's a freaking Superman !

Bagheera

So wait, Brooke gets custody of the children, he is going to be the primary caregiver not Brooke, and Charlie has to pay $50K+/month to Brooke for child support?
---
Can we just cut out the middle crack whore and give the money to Brooke's brother?

FREEWILLY

I'll do it for $49K a month. Benefits are: I have no pets to kill, no crack whore sister, and Charlie is welcome to come visit anytime. Oh, and I love kids.

Livvie

Yeah and I'm sure he's being compensated nicely. I seriously doubt he's doing it out of the goodness of his heart.

Kanga30

Rehab didn't work the first 548 times! Number 549 is the charm!

Ckl

How old is this guy? I guess he doesn't have a regular day job so he wants $55,000 a month to babysit two kids?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments