Justin Bieber Party

Naked Girls Everywhere

11/18/2013 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1119_1118-brown-bieber-mayweather-getty-tmz-article

Justin Bieber
's Gatsby party on Friday was FILLED with naked chicks ... as far as the eye could see ... this according to sources inside the party -- and all Justin's celebrity friends were there, including Floyd Mayweather and Chris Brown.

Sources at the party tell us, there were at least 20 "big booty" strippers there -- and the girls who weren't strippers felt self-conscious wearing clothes, so they stripped down too. Basically, every man's dream.

And Bieber was tipping like a pro -- we're told he had stacks of ones and made it rain all night, dumping more than $10,000 in cash on the girls. One dancer tells us she made $1,300 alone.

According to sources, Breezy, Floyd, T.I., Trey Songz, and Snoop were there too. We're told Snoop had his priorities straight though, spending most of his time playing strip beer pong with some ladies.

As for booze and weed ... we're told there were 3 open bars and plenty of kush to go around.

TMZ broke the story ... Bieber's party was a rager and Bieber's neighbors weren't happy -- one even filed a police report, claiming Bieber was disturbing the peace.

1119_justin_bieber_through_years_footer

Anne

I had a mustache showing before I even hit 15 and I'm a GIRL. I can't believe it took this guy until now to prove he can try to grow one.

Anne

Bieber, you're white! Stop acting like a black guy! You're not cool enough!

laffnbear

Is this one of the charities the little girl children boast so earnestly about?

Johnbrnc

I feel so sorry for anyone who lives in this Calabasas community. Man can you imagine working hard, buying your dream home and ending up with this white trash, thug wannabe bag down the street?

KM

All those supporters... I'm gonna LOVE IT when the day comes that Bieber goes broke, stops making music, and disappears from the world, never to be heard from again... although if it's more than 24 hours away, we're waiting too long

The Zombie

I can't be mad at him about this. It sounds like a helluva party.

bdavis

Justin is a cool dude,he's young and Im over 50 and I have much respect for the YoungStar-thats my word it sounds like youngster, but U must say it right (youngStar) B.Davis...

Glenn Beustring

But did he get Eminem to be at his party? It's no Gatsby level until Eminem is rapping for free because he wants to be, at your party.

jay26mc

Bieber loves black guys.

shirley

justin i think has too much money and not enough common sense getting buck wild is one thing get it out your system i say but also use common sense burning the money candle at both ends can and will blow up in your face focuson improving your talent one day your at the top of the charts and one day your not AND FOR GODSAKES GET RID OF THOSE COATTAIL RIDERS FRIENDS FIND SOME FRIENDS WHO HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART FOLKS WHO WILL BE THERE WHEN THE MONEY AND THE NAKED GIRLS ARE GONE

Justin

THIS DUDE HAS IT AWESOME!

lmao

The money he throws at the strippers, is the same money your 12 year old daughter used to buy his music.

From your daughters allowance, to a strippers ass ~ SWAG

AllAmerican

I'm jealous cause I'm not a hater

Nobody Special

It's Official,

Beaver New Rap Name is: Vanilla Dice
Because He Rolls The Dice.

Even Rolls the Dice w/Skanks, how any quality Girl would do him now is a mystery.

Thinks He's:
Vanilla Ice the 2nd.
Vanilla Ice 2.0
Vanilla Ice Deux
Vanilla Ice Dos
Vanilla Ice II
Vanilla Ice Lite

Justin Beaver said he got Food Poisoning in South America and had to cancel Concerts.
The truth is he got "The Clap" from that nasty
girl who he bought from the strip-club.

So when you see Justin, just Clap for him and remind him of the Skank that gave him the 56 STD's.

realitytelevisionforum.com

I'm waiting for some crazy video to surface on this guy...I know it's coming.......