Waka Flocka Flame

Hey Oprah,

Sorry I Called You An 'Ugly B*tch'

11/22/2013 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1121-waka-flaka-flame-oprah-tmz
Rapper Waka Flocka Flame is publicly apologizing to Oprah Winfrey -- saying he's sorry for calling her an "ugly b*tch" and for saying he wouldn't f**k her.

Waka is referring to an old video that recently surfaced in which one of Waka's friends quips that Oprah has a "million dollar p*ssy" -- which Waka replied, “I won’t f**k that ugly b*tch!”

Now, Waka tells TMZ he feels terrible about the situation -- saying, "I feel obligated to take responsibility for my actions and publicly apologize to Oprah."

"My remarks about you were both extremely unnecessary and disrespectful. This regretful situation made me look at women and how I address them in a more responsible way."

Waka says his mother was "disgusted" when she saw the footage -- and it made him realize how hurtful his words can be.

For what it's worth ... he still didn't say he'd bang Oprah.

TT

Who is Waka Flocka Flame?

J

Don't EVER F--k with Oprah. You will never work in this town again! Lmao

BaadBoy

Waka what? An apology is not necessary. Oprah doesn't know who he is and doesn't care what he says. ...ditto for me by the way.

baby

his mother looks like a tranny, so he has no room to talk about oprahs looks.

LDB

a rep from Oprah asked "Who the hell is waka flocka flame?"

click

I prefer to get my news about O. from The Manning Report Pastor James David Manning is a lot more entertaining then Waka Flocka Flame

Not So Ignorant

Waka flaka can't even spell Oprah.

Clytemnestra

This apology actually rings true. Good for him!

Sexyshey

Waka flaka got it all wrong. Oprah's billion dollar ***** would not sleep with his broke dick. Lmao

Truth

MAN, DUDE JUST TOLD THE TRUTH POINT BLANK! ACTUALLY HE FORGOT TO ADD THE WORD *FAT* FUGLY BITCH. #TRUTH!!

Danal3623

Why is this ass even having his idiotic comments publicized? And why the hell am I on a site that publicizes such???

Chgo411

Now only if Oprah felt the need to apologize for her disgusting race baiting comments.

Joao

Who wrote that for him? That sentence had a subject and a verb that agreed. There's no way in hell he could have pulled that off. Interesting that his mother isn't upset at the vile sh!t that he has said/says--but she knows that once you bad mouth the Big "O"--- you're screwed.
FOR LIFE.

OooooNooo!

To truly make amends, he should go over to Oprah's mansion and offer to "go downtown and eat at the Y."

James R. - Los Angeles

She IS ugly....outside and inside.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments