Dr. Conrad Murray

'I Held Michael's Penis Every Night'

11/24/2013 1:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1125_conrad-murray_tmz
Dr. Conrad Murray
says he and Michael Jackson were so tight, he would hold his penis for him.

In a bizarre, rambling interview with The Daily Mail, Murray says, "You want to know how close we were?  I held his penis every night to fit a catheter because he was incontinent at night."

Murray went on to say, "He wore dark trousers all the time because after he went to the toilet he would drip for hours."

And there's this mystery ... Murray says, "Michael didn't know how to put a condom on, so I had to do it for him."

Murray also discloses some of the things TMZ revealed years ago -- that Murray believes Michael killed himself.  Murray claims when he walked out of Michael's bedroom the day he died, "I believe he woke up, got hold of his own stash of Propofol and injected himself.  He did it too quickly and went into cardiac arrest."

And, Murray suggests, MJ's kids have 3 different fathers, and Michael isn't one of them.  Murray says, "Michael told me he never slept with Debbie Rowe."

And, Murray insists, Michael told him he had been sexually assaulted by one of his doctors while under sedation.

And this bizarre comment.  Murray suggests Michael predicted he would die on Murray's watch.  He says MJ once looked at him and said, "You know, for the rest of your life and my life our names will become inseparable."  Murray says MJ smiled and said, "I am clairvoyant."

TomTavernier

To much information...

devil's advocate

I would have thought that Doctor Patient confidentiality laws wouldn't allow him to disclose this kind of info, especially making claims that Michael said he wasn't the father of nay of his kids. I guess since he doesn't have to worry about having his license revoked, he don''t have to worry about that, but I'm sure the Jackson brothers will use it as an excuse to try and sue him for money he doesn't have.

Bill03948

So the doctor is an 8 year old boy???

Carriejane

He'll say anything for that interview money ... Next a book, then a made-for-TV movie. I know, I'm clairvoyant.

Pink elephant

I'm getting tired of people serving up "secrets" of the deceased. True or not, gossiping about someone who's dead and can not defend themselves, if they needed to, is wrong.

BaadBoy

Okay. I am absolutely speechless. Absolutely.

Brite

Too much info.
What happened to Doctor Patient confidentiality? What happens between a patient and doctor should never be repeated by the doctor.
Did Murry bump his head somewhere?

my 2 cents

So the Doc leaves the drugs where the drug addict patient can get his hands on them ? That is negligence right there.

hawkette10

OMG is there no end to what people will say.....didn't your mom ever teach you to think before you talk....and is there no limit to what the press will report. THINK before you speak, READ before you report.Sometimes less is more.

Ruby

How can we prove this is even true? Murray you are a s***bag, MJ's kids will hear this! We all know MJ had issues but he is dead, leave him be and STFU no-one can benefit from this info,

LunarJunk

Wtf did I just read?

Toilethead

Wacko had a penis?

tyler durden

Conrad Murray......American hero!!and if you think any of those kids are mjs,you're a special kind of stupid smh....

Yurra Knutz

So... this is the "physician-patient privilege" confidentiality thing at work huh Doc?

Lola

Tasteless .....MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE.