Dr. Conrad Murray

'I Held Michael's Penis Every Night'

11/24/2013 1:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1125_conrad-murray_tmz
Dr. Conrad Murray
says he and Michael Jackson were so tight, he would hold his penis for him.

In a bizarre, rambling interview with The Daily Mail, Murray says, "You want to know how close we were?  I held his penis every night to fit a catheter because he was incontinent at night."

Murray went on to say, "He wore dark trousers all the time because after he went to the toilet he would drip for hours."

And there's this mystery ... Murray says, "Michael didn't know how to put a condom on, so I had to do it for him."

Murray also discloses some of the things TMZ revealed years ago -- that Murray believes Michael killed himself.  Murray claims when he walked out of Michael's bedroom the day he died, "I believe he woke up, got hold of his own stash of Propofol and injected himself.  He did it too quickly and went into cardiac arrest."

And, Murray suggests, MJ's kids have 3 different fathers, and Michael isn't one of them.  Murray says, "Michael told me he never slept with Debbie Rowe."

And, Murray insists, Michael told him he had been sexually assaulted by one of his doctors while under sedation.

And this bizarre comment.  Murray suggests Michael predicted he would die on Murray's watch.  He says MJ once looked at him and said, "You know, for the rest of your life and my life our names will become inseparable."  Murray says MJ smiled and said, "I am clairvoyant."

Mumra the Ever Living

. . . and these are Michael Jackson's BETTER qualities.

GarthWebber

There a million better ways he could have explained why he was close to MIchael. What an idiot, pretty disrespectful.

realitytelevisionforum.com

Uh...doc, did we really need to know this? Where's your bedside manners?

Rusty

I don't believe this stupid ass has to say. He should just STFU and go die somewhere. What a JERK

jetlew

dean man suppose to be dead man

TMZ you need an edit button dudes

INTHEZONE

I'm guessing mj was't incontinent
he was just too drugged up
to get up and use the toilet

jetlew

Dr Conrad is crazy should have him in a mental facility

jarrollin

And you all said they weren't tight. Shame on you.

phia

this jerk should be sued by Michael's executors and Debbie for all this BS coming out of his disgusting mouth,RECKLESS MURDERER.

Loves you

This is just nasty! Disgusting of him to say and gross for anyone to report

laffnbear

I suppose no need to know how to use a condom when you are impotent.

Tara

From this same Daily Mail article, Conrad also said the following:

‘I gave him a book called the Idiot’s Guide To The Body. He wanted to know everything: how many heart attack patients had I treated that day, what happens when someone flatlines .  .  .

I think the book title is very telling. Perhaps where Conrad learned his human anatomy from? Very interesting choice of books to give to someone.

Rodney King

Can't we all just get a bong?

Ali go to school you fool

The king of flop always peeing on himself. Great news. Tell us more Murray about his small wee who could not hold a condom. Hilarious.

CJ

Conrad Murray is one lucky lucky man!