Paul Walker

Final Moments Before Fatal Ride [Photo]

12/1/2013 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1130_paul_walker_car_splashnewsonline_article
Moments before Paul Walker took what turned out to be a fatal ride -- he posed proudly next to the exotic car that exploded on impact in the deadly accident.

Paul was photographed with the red 2005 Porsche Carrera GT that belonged to his friend Roger Rodas. They were attending a fundraiser in Santa Clarita, CA.

We're told the photos and video were taken about 30 minutes before the accident.

As TMZ first reported ... Paul had put together the charitable event -- through his Reach Out Worldwide organization -- to support typhoon relief efforts in the Philippines.

Paul was the passenger in the Porsche when Rodas lost control and slammed into a tree. The car exploded, and the Sheriff's Department says speed was a factor.

1130_paul_walker_accident_scene_car_facebook

derrick

life is too short. RIP

Wanda

One thing is that he Paul Walker was doing great work to help others before his final moments of life.. Bless him... And prayers go out to his young teenage daughter and the rest of his family..

Yurra Knutz

--...Paul was the passenger in the Porsche when his friend lost control...--

A passenger?

DAMN!!

R.I.P.

tgrfan42069

speed kills

Stephanie

There were 2 victims here. But because one is a celebrity people aren't acknowledging that fact. I'm sure speed was a factor but at least he died doing what he loved doing the most. RIP 2 both victims.

EnquirerLover

I heard about this a few hours ago. And as I heard it, the first thing I asked was, overdose? But ironically it was a car crash.
May they both RIP.

EnquirerLover

And no disrespect to Paul's family about the overdose question, it is just that nowadays young Hollywood deaths are occurring more frequently due to that. And i pray for their loved ones during that time. Very sad.

Jennifer

So Sad!!

JiLL1

wow, look at that wreckage. Unbelievable

Miva

Losing Paul was a huge tragedy, but I would also like to express my condolences to the family of the driver in that terrible crash Roger Rodas, found his lovely wife here http://fabwags.com/racecar-driver-roger-rodas-paul-walkers-driver-in-deadly-crash-wife-kristine-rodas-survives-him/

elementthecity

why does the hood look so untouched?

Suzi

OMG, There is no way anyone could've survived from the looks of the wreckage. This is horrific and I can only hope that he went quickly. This is a very sad day. RIP

Yes, I'm That Leah

So according to the previous video of his friend talking, Paul was NOT conscious after the wreck. I've been in a car accident ( my husband fell asleep at the wheel) where I escaped death by 1/1000 of a second, ( I WAS GOING) and it was indeed very terrifying for me to have to say in my mind "I'm just not ready for this Lord. Please help me". I'm so sorry from the bottom of my soul if he had to suffer that thought, however, I'm pleased to know that Paul and his friend were NOT aware of the flames. I have to give praises to THE MOST HIGH for that one..... and hope his daughter finds comfort in that as well. I offer his family all my condolences .

Joy Ride is how I got turned on to Paul. Sleep well...Paul.

Gigi

Somebody please tell me that is not a skull with its mouth open where the driver's side door should be.

Yes, I'm That Leah

TMZ, Please take that video down of the flames. Paul was a dad and someone's son. He was not some low life, run of the mill, garden variety s***. He was a good person who deserves compassion right now. Shame on you TMZ. How could you?