Paul Walker

Final Moments Before Fatal Ride [Photo]

12/1/2013 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1130_paul_walker_car_splashnewsonline_article
Moments before Paul Walker took what turned out to be a fatal ride -- he posed proudly next to the exotic car that exploded on impact in the deadly accident.

Paul was photographed with the red 2005 Porsche Carrera GT that belonged to his friend Roger Rodas. They were attending a fundraiser in Santa Clarita, CA.

We're told the photos and video were taken about 30 minutes before the accident.

As TMZ first reported ... Paul had put together the charitable event -- through his Reach Out Worldwide organization -- to support typhoon relief efforts in the Philippines.

Paul was the passenger in the Porsche when Rodas lost control and slammed into a tree. The car exploded, and the Sheriff's Department says speed was a factor.

1130_paul_walker_accident_scene_car_facebook

yolanda

again two victims in an terrible car crash,, RIP both, our condolecens to both families. To young to die.
Thoughts en praiers fromBelgium

shakedoggy

i wonder if he knows that he's dead

de meyer

why did they crashed? something must happend

Lori

So sorry for this tragedy. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends during this difficult time. May you R.I.P.

Ding

The people of the Phils. will ever be grateful on your effort on the relief of Typhoon Yolanda. May God bless you. RIP.

janaina hildebrandt

die so young it is very sad!RIP

Lexxy12

Horrific.

In all my years in law enforcement I've never seen a car that mangled. Paul I enjoyed your 2005 diving movie, Into the Blue.

RIP.

Reminder that all of our stay on this planet is ephemeral. Be sure to tell your loved ones how you feel about them every opportunity.

Teri

R.I.P My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

matt larsen

"he posed proudly next to the exotic car that exploded on impact in the deadly accident." you guys are such sensationalist and its sad...As you can see from the video he was not "proudly posing" but hey! it makes a great comment that will sell advertising on your website... Smarten up TMZ! you sensationalize too much...but i guess that's what pays your bills!

garrett

Paul Walker's last moments before his death

leah bonnes

it is a sad day when a nice guy in the movie industry dies so early in his prime R.I.P paul walker

℧ Never kick a cow patty on a hot day ℧

Paul, I always though you were "Hot".

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I drive trucks and larger vehicles. About six years ago I took a friend's Porsche for a spin. I'm a good driver but that was too much of a vehicle for me. The steering is so precise you can practically drive it with one finger. What a horrible thing to happen to him ... or to anyone ... and to have his friends be first on the scene. There's going to be a lot of grief going around. Rest in peace.

namers

So utterly sad and tragic. I hope neither of them suffered. RIP.

Amy

Maybe Paul should have drove it then. Either way it's a damn shame. He loved doing the second thing best in his life. I still can't believe it.........just knots in my stomach and my heart is so heavy. He was an AMAZING guy and actor. R.I.P Paul