Paul Walker Crash

Coroner Completes Autopsy

12/3/2013 2:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1203-coroner-paul-roger-01
update_graphic_red_bar
2:35 P.M. PT -- The coroner tells us the autopsies on both bodies are now complete ... but we're still waiting to find out the exact cause of death.  The findings could be announced later today.  Story developing ...
update_grey_gray_bar
We may soon know the exact cause of Paul Walker's death ... TMZ has learned the coroner's office will begin the autopsy shortly.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the autopsies on Walker and Roger Rodas will be completed today.  We're told the coroner also hopes to make positive ID on both bodies ... which was delayed because dental records were needed.

Walker and his racing partner Rodas were killed Saturday when the Porsche Carrera GT they were driving in crashed into a pole. Witnesses on the scene say it appeared both men burned to death when the car exploded in a fireball.

The cause of the accident is still under investigation.

1202_remembering_paul_walker_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Mark Kevin Dango

I"m Filipino is My Idol Is Dead

Douche bag

Department of Corner? Really TMZ? Even the crap you make up is stupid

Rueben

Hello my name is Rueben M, I am 15 years old and I have much to say about this horrible situation. I am am enormous fan of Paul Walker and I cant believe Paul Walker is dead... All this talk on facebook about nobody cared until he died but Paul Walker was one of the men I looked up to growing up as a child. Whether it came from his movies or what I'd read about, he was just an amazing human being. Paul Walker is the reason I know about cars and how my passion for vehicular design still is a very important part of me and is in my mind everyday. He ignited a flame inside all of us that can never be replaced. God managed to get a new angel to protect us and we all know he is in a better place. Many will not believe me when I say this but I will grieve forever. My prayers go out to his family and friends. I truly am sorry for your loss. Please help me in doing whatever you can to get this to sincere friends and family of Paul Walker. Please.
Sincerely, Rueben M

i love you Justinn <3

te amoooooo

BIG D

he deserved it, what if he had knocked a kid down.selfish bastards.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8