Vin Diesel

Emotional Speech at Paul Walker Crash Site

'He's An Angel In Heaven'

12/3/2013 5:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

120313_vin_diesel_launch_wm
Vin Diesel finally broke his silence on the death of his friend Paul Walker last night -- arriving at the crash site and thanking mourners for "showing that angel in heaven how much you appreciate him."

Diesel and Walker had appeared in several "Fast and the Furious" movies together -- and considered each other close friends off camera.

When Vin arrived to the crash site, a police officer allowed the actor to use the loudspeaker from a squad car to address the huge crowd ... and he delivered a heartfelt speech.

"To show the love that you have shown Paul ... it's gonna stay with me forever."

After the speech we asked Vin about the future of the movie franchise -- to which he replied, "I can't even think about anything but the loss of a loved one."

gopluvswirehangers

He should have yelled "cut" ..Stunt double"!!!

damsmamaw

Man oh man there are alot of insensitive people on here.So what if someone who knew him called him and angel.Maybe they knew him personally and he was an angel in their eyes.Fans didn't really know him so why are people trying to judge him?Someone commented that he got a 16 yr old girl pregant.....well, he's not the first guy to make a mistake.Let's just let this young man go out with kind words and if you didn't like him at least show a little respect for his family.

Dee Snutts N. Tmz's Mouf

After seeing some of the worst things I think I have seen the paparazzi do since Paul Walkers death.. It has just made me sick. Asking Vin if he had ever been through anything like that and a question about the movie after tossing out a couple of "Sorry for your loss" type of comments to try and bait him into a conversation bc he knows Vin is onto him was just ****ing terrible.. I mean he JUST got through telling the people there thank you for your support and JUST lost this friend a 3 days ago...

I swear, these paparazzi are just plain out horrible people that are delusional..The PPL you interview HATE you but try to play nice with you bottom of the bottom s***bags who have nothing better to do than sit around at an airport, club, or a celebs house ALL DAY/NIGHT waiting to harass someone as they are trying to live their life. And now at a memorial just to bother and exploit people who are genuinely trying to show their respect. TMZ has the *******s running around ready to exploit that moment for a good clip to help get them more page views and line their pockets with Paul Walker death money just like the other Celebrities who have died, or had something unfortunate happen to them. . And I am telling you.. One day you guys are gonna step on the wrong toes (which from the way the last few ppl interviewed about Walkers death acted before and after) .. They are already PO'd about the way this story is being treated.. I'm just saying, I wouldn't be surprised when someone you guys step over the line with one too many times gets tired of ya'lls **** and something serious goes down (not a fight with a photog or something lame like that, but some thing FOR REAL)... I would love to see video of that on here, but it'll prolly be on every major news outlet. AND THEN they might actually pass some HEAVY laws on you worthless POS's who then have to go get a real job with your MANY qualifications ... maybe sell your ass on the street?? Cause thats where you guys stand all day anyways looking for your next paycheck by selling your soul.... Fuqing shame on you... Go eat an aids dick and die mother fuq-ers

valeriya

Уже похоронили Пол Уокер?

Rueben

Hello my name is Rueben M, I am 15 years old and I have much to say about this horrible situation. I am am enormous fan of Paul Walker and I cant believe Paul Walker is dead... All this talk on facebook about nobody cared until he died but Paul Walker was one of the men I looked up to growing up as a child. Whether it came from his movies or what I'd read about, he was just an amazing human being. Paul Walker is the reason I know about cars and how my passion for vehicular design still is a very important part of me and is in my mind everyday. He ignited a flame inside all of us that can never be replaced. God managed to get a new angel to protect us and we all know he is in a better place. Many will not believe me when I say this but I will grieve forever. My prayers go out to his family and friends. I truly am sorry for your loss. Please help me in doing whatever you can to get this to sincere friends and family of Paul Walker. Please.
Sincerely, Rueben M

Mandy

I have to say it's pretty insensitive to ask someone who is clearly grieving the loss of their good friend when they are going to start filming the movie the deceased was in.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4