Lindsay Lohan

I'm Not Dating Liam Neeson's Son

I'm Not Banging Anyone

12/4/2013 2:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1204-lindsay-lohan-single-tmz
Lindsay Lohan is practicing the safest kind of sex -- NONE -- because she's too busy focusing on her career to worry about boys ... sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ.

According to sources, Lindsay's laughing off reports she's hooking up with Liam Neeson's 18-year-old son, Michael ... claiming they're only friends and have been for quite a while.

In fact, sources tell us, Lindsay hasn't been dating ANY of the people she's been reportedly seeing recently, including male models Morgan O'Connor (a friend of a friend) and Liam Dean (whom she met on a photo shoot).

Instead, we're told Lohan is laser-focused on her sobriety and her career ... plus, she's spending at least 2-3 days a week shooting her docu-series​ for Oprah's network.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

ketjo

The first line of this little story tells you who wrote this one....... the usage of the words boys !

Deny all you want Lindsay but you were seen and caught and if you don't want to have these stories get out...don't hang out almost every night in some bar or club with almost underage ""boys" ......What happened you run though all the older "men" in your world....and the Arab league shut you out of their playpen.......and tell me what career is Opah filming you "comeback in ? because you don't have one..... Oh yes ! I see you career as a call girl.........

darkhorse91

Good morning all. Here is something interesting.

darkhorse91

So it turns out to be true that she is in Miami.

_Taterman

So Lindsay is into guys again and done slurping vagina seepage from nasty women like Samantha Ronson?

BobbieFisher

This is what's so disgusting to me. Not the fact that Lohan dates - or doesn't date teenagers (because she's too unintelligent to have anything in common with someone her own age due to her immense immaturity and uninteresting personality) -- no, what gets me is this "I'm focusing on me" all the time comment. When she went to jail she said "It was a good thing for me to focus on myself". When she went into all her rehabs she said "It's good for me to take time out to focus on myself for three months." When asked if she wanted to fall in love she said "I want to focus on doing tons of movies and get an Oscar and then I can focus on love, I need to focus on myself for a change." FOR A CHANGE?!?!!?!

LOHAN HAS BEEN FOCUSING ON HERSELF FOR DECADES! That is her problem. Try focusing on someone else for a change you freak! Maybe focus on being on time, maybe focus on getting an education, maybe focus on the poor, maybe focus on the disenfranchised this world. STOP FOCUSING ON A CAREER THAT NO ONE WANTS TO GIVE YOU - BECAUSE YOU FREAKING SUCK AT ACTING! And for Christ's sake STOP FOCUSING ON YOURSELF, you narcissistic piece of vomit.

netstarman

If there was a smell at Whole Foods and you see Lohan in the same aisle would anyone do a double take?

Vinsetta

Lindsay Lohan ✔ @lindsaylohan
"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." #RIPNelsonMandela
5:27 PM - 5 Dec 2013
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bandwagon skank. As if she has any clue about Nelson Mandela.

Kevinnnnverw

Get your act together and stay sober and get movie roles! Btw so weird Steven Soderbergh wanted her for Side Effects and she auditoned for Savages I could't picture her in Side Effects but I Could have seen her as O in Savages tho. Liked her 'Canyons' movie and I thought she was great as Liz not the voice but the looks.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6