Amanda Bynes

Fit to Walk the Dog

After Leaving Rehab

12/5/2013 1:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

120513_amanda_bynes_walk_launch_v2
Amanda Bynes is coherent and accepting compliments from the paparazzi again ... and sounds better than she has in more than a year.

Bynes took the family dogs for a walk with her parents today ... after she was sprung from a Malibu rehab facility earlier this week. She'd been getting treatment there for mental illness since September.

We asked Amanda all sorts of questions ... but there was only one topic she really wanted to discuss. Check out the video.

Worth noting: the dog Bynes almost torched in a driveway fire in July ... was not on the walk.

Quiet

poor thing.. she needs to stay onher schedule and take her meds and eally pull up her socks and get this right.. but mostly needs positive support . i think she will do it.

JM

You bloodsucking jerks! Leave her and her family in peace. Let her get well. (Ticked off)

dri

TMZ....LEAVE HER ALONE....LET HER GET BETTER...QUIT HOUNDING HER...YOU IDIOTS ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM...NO WONDER CELEBS FO AFTER TOU...AND NOW I SEE THEY ARE RIGHT...GIVE HER SOME PRIVACY,

Kabala

Papparazzi are s***.

Kabala

I wrote s|cu|m. Don't be bleepin' my ****.

nv89436

Leave her alone.

SHAME on TMZ for buying the video..... TMZ (Not Our Guy) is equally responsible.

The Man They Call Louis

Man for God's sake leave her alone already!!. She's back home with her family, nowhere near a media event or a red carpet. Let her recover in peace...****ing Paps are tacky; I'm amazed she kept her cool the entire time, I would've been livid. She'll talk when she's ready...****.

Sarah

This is low TMZ really low! This is a mentally ill woman that has been in hospital for months recovering, she does not need cameras in her face right now. Also asking her inappropriate questions like if she's going back to New York? The place where she really fell apart, very insensitive. Also filming her house for the world to see and for her to get even more harrassed, you guys make me sick. Leave the poor woman alone and let her and her family live in peace.

Areukiddingme?

I am so glad to see Amanda doing so well and reunited with her family. I wish them the very best and hope she continues to be safe, happy, and healthy.

Lydia

LEAVE HER THE F^CK ALONE YOU ANIMALS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lydia

Well today is the day I give up TMZ. I will no longer visit here. It will be hard, as it's like an addiction, but I have to draw the line somewhere and it's time. I know, who cares, BUT I AM PUTTING IT IN WORDS TO REMIND MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kabala

Where's the pretty blue wig?

lightman47

That's it - start your incessant jabbing all over again - so you can push her even further and get more sensational stories. After all, it IS about money, isn't it? Nothing else matters.

markavelli

and of course TMZ was right there to bug her and ask questions and no doubt hoping she does something wacky so TMZ can get more clicks....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments