Paris Hilton's Brother:

Lindsay Lohan's Thug BEAT MY FACE IN

12/6/2013 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

(New information bolded)

Paris Hilton
's little brother Barron Hilton was jumped this morning -- and beaten to a pulp -- and he claims Lindsay Lohan masterminded the attack, TMZ has learned.

We know Lindsay's denying she ordered the hit -- in fact, she claims she wasn't even on the scene at the time of the incident -- but now we have video (above) that proves otherwise. It shows Barron (blonde hair, white shirt) and his friends confronting LiLo right after the attack.

Multiple sources connected to the situation tell us ... Barron attended a party last night at a Miami mansion where Lindsay has been staying while she's in town for an art festival -- a party that lasted until well after the sun came up.

We're told ... during the party, someone accused Barron of talking smack about Lindsay -- and a short time later he was attacked and beaten to a pulp. TMZ obtained a photo of the damage.

1205_hilton_injury_article_wm_tmz
We know ... 24-year-old Barron spoke with police following the incident. He claims Lohan orchestrated the beating.

Barron told cops Lindsay approached him at the party with a male friend and began screaming, "'You talk sh*t about me to my boyfriend, this is what you get."

As the guy proceeded to pummel Barron, Hilton claims Lindsay was laughing and egging him on.

Cops were called to the scene and interviewed Barron. We're told Barron doesn't know the identity of his attacker but is adamant Lindsay is the person behind the attack.

We spoke to Michael Lohan who insists Lindsay had nothing to do with the attack and had left the mansion BEFORE the fight went down.

Michael claims there are several witnesses -- including security guards -- who will back up Lindsay's alibi.

Michael says Lindsay was adamant she didn't want to be around any trouble ... i.e. drugs,  alcohol, violence ... and even had people removed from the house before the fight ever went down.

Problem with that alibi is -- the video of Barron nearly face-to-face with Lilo outside the mansion ... just moments after the fight.

Lindsay's had bad blood with the Hiltons for years -- stemming back to when Paris' friend Brandon Davis went on the infamous "firecrotch" rant back in 2006.

120613_brandon_davis_paris_fire_launch_v3

LK

I don't give a heck about any of these ppl & their problems . My problems are real .
2 high school for me . JMO

MorningDew

Wait a second. How on earth would Michael Lohan know what was going on at that party in Miami? Was he there? Partying it up with his daughter? He's such an immoral piece of trash. I feel for Lindsay. Both her parents are nothing more than drug and alcohol abusers who don't work and who live off of her . Barron Hilton comes from a family of trash also. Money can't buy you class, morals or respect. Maybe he needs to find a job or something. I don't think anyone in the Hilton family really works. They live off of what their grandfather left them. So sad. I hope Lindsay can get herself together. She wasn't a bad actress until she fell under the drugs and alcohol.

Mikey

"'You talk sh*t about me to my boyfriend, this is what you get."

Lohan is a lesbian, she doesn't have a boyfriend. Could "boyfriend" be code for "Client"?

RedwoodPerch

Lindsay - "But dad, I swear I left the mansion before the fight even happened"
MiLo - "Um... duh... ok honey, I believe you."
Can this get more stupid? I have a feeling it can.

Firefly

Sheeeeee's baaaaaack!
What took her so long?

LK

See the fake docu-series must of wrapped up . Because Lohan Inc . Is back 2 selling all kinds of stories 2 the gossip sites . JMO

NameNotImportat

Some rich douche got beat up. The end.

Lsap

Lindsey did have to hit that track and hustle for her parents. He just lives a charmed life without lifting a finger

lkelly816

TMZ why would you listen to anything Michael Lohan has to say? He's an idiot. Oprah, you are being duped by Ms. Lindsay. Nothing has changed with this girl. Most people have figured this out a long time ago. She's managed to fly under the radar since leaving rehab, but not for long!

Obamais still aracist

I hope they all die soon that would be good neither family is worth a damn

LK

Lindsay is going 2 leave the mansion that she is staying at ???
That's a little fishy or is that just the stink coming fm her nasty box ?? lol She left because she new what she did & was scarred & needed a fake alibi .
& of course the security team will lie on behalf of Lindsay . She was staying there . The person who is funding her trip doesn't want any blood on their hands & the security team is working for whoever the person is . IMO

Marilyn

Her criminal behavior escalated from robbery to assault battery.

FUTMZ

Good ol' Gypsy Season! Early this year, eh Santa?
I owe you a gram!

Good riddance!

More jail for Crackie? Please make this happen!

hello!

you know - I don't like Lilo, I don't think she'll ever be sober or worth a dime again. But... I think she's made herself a target for these people who don't like her. She actually made it too easy for them to get her in trouble - whether she did it or not. I don't believe the Hilton on this one. Just a gut feeling.