Paris Hilton to LiLo

'No One F***s With My Family and Gets Away With It'

12/7/2013 8:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1208_paris_lilo_getty_tmz
Paris Hilton has a message for Lindsay Lohan -- and the guy who allegedly put Paris' younger brother in the hospital this week after beating him down -- WATCH YOUR BACK!!!!

Barron Hilton posted a photo of his jacked up face on Instagram Saturday -- showing the aftermath of his brawl with a guy he claims punched the crap out of him at LiLo's request ... and it fired Paris up.

1206_barron_hilton_paris_hiton_comment_instgram

Paris commented on the pic saying, "They both will pay for what they did. No one f***s with my family and gets away with it!!"

And she even added TWO hot-head emoticons to show she means business.

For what it's worth -- Lindsay and her dad deny she had anything to do with the incident ... even though there's video telling a different story.

The not-so simple life.

gunner

In this case I only point out that his a wussy, wimpy ,pu$$ywhipped ...Grow da f#%k up.

Yurra Knutz

Hold on, don't be hasty...

There is an opportunity here
Write a script
Call it Beatdown
Cast it
Get nude
Get nasty
Asses gets kicked
Have retaliation make up sex
Film it and make some money

Simple

(And if you use my idea without paying... I'll sue yer asses... DAGNABBIT!)

bonnie bell

sounds like a true threat to me. arrest Paris Hilton right now.

Mig

Unless you plan on giving her an STD, Paris, I doubt there's much that you can do. Maybe you should see that your brother pays the almost $5 million he owes for destroying that man's life in the DUI accident instead of playing games with the legal system.

Steven

I don't see Hilton's comment as a physical threat. Assault is wrong period. I see her comment as using her lawyers prosecute the people. If the Miami police can't find the guys I'm sure her lawyers will and have them arrested. I hope she does that and if Lohan was involved they all should be prosecuted. The should at least nail the guy(s) who did the assault.

bonnie bell

those look like the most perfect evenly cuts across his face. He must of fell on a stove top burner ****en and not like a baby hilton bitch that hasn't reached the age of maturity even if ur face has...old gaffs ya you bitches

yo

We all know that the only solution is for Charlie Sheen to punch Justin Bieber in the face.

carmen

lohan is so lame. How can you have someone fight your battle for you? If there was a problem why not just go talk it out with the other person instead of whining and sending someone else to fight who has no reason being involved in the first place. I hope they sue her tush. Paris needs to do the same thing. Talk it out . This is going to be one big bitch fight soon. Paps are going to egg it on too.

WTF?!!

Lol!! Paris looks like a 9 year old boy!! That's not scary!!!

gunner

Wakey! Wakey! wussy you gonna wussy out like that ?

TC17

Don't you just love celebrities and their body guards threatening people, or robbing them (Bieber) with the celebrity giving the orders. None of them ever get arrested over it either.

Lucky_130

The majority of the comments here that are pro Lindsay and pro Paris suck ass. Hell, they are not even remotely funny, these people are some real deal idiots

teresa.ann93

I feel like this all is fake and it's just a publicity stunt to get Paris and Lindsay back in the media again, because the Kardashians took their spot.

Way

It's on, can't wait. Best Christmas present ever.

Yurra Knutz

A ginormous size 11 foot to the ass would hurt like hell!