Ashley Judd

Wynonna Put a Tracking Device on My Car!

12/14/2013 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1214_ashley_winona_judd_getty2
Wynonna Judd is being accused of attempting to secretly track her sister Ashley Judd's every move ... by placing a GPS tracking device on her car.

The incident was first reported to police back in November when Wynonna's daughter drove Ashley's car to a mechanic ... and asked them to check for a tracking device -- according to reports.

The GPS device was located ... so they reported it to police -- and an investigation was launched to figure out who put it there.

According to the police report ... when cops contacted Ashley asking if she had any idea who placed the device on her ride -- Ashley pointed the finger at Wynonna.

Detectives tried in vain to reach Wynonna ... so they contacted the P.I. to whom the device was registered  -- but they got the cold shoulder.

Wynonna's lawyer eventually called police -- and said the whole thing was a misunderstanding ... the singer was just trying to track her daughter whom she knew had been driving the vehicle.

Wow ... families used to bow their heads and pray ... now they spy on each other.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Ashley Juggs

lkelly816

Why would Wyonna's daughter be driving Ashley's car? I'm pretty sure Wyonna can afford to buy her own daughter a car.

Xochelseyy

Wynona is Ashley's sister not her mom.

Johnbrnc

Wynonna is an obese, red neck, country beast

Gretel

Mama sure messed those two up, didn't she?

Clytemnestra

I love my sister, but if she ever did this to me, she would be one sorry son of a ...gun.

moveover

Didn't the mother come out about 20 years ago and make a big announcement that she was dying of a terminal illness? Lots of tears and sympathy ...... never happened! Still alive, last I heard. I wouldn't put anything past this crew! I guess Ashley didn't get the "hillbilly" gene, luckily.

Mike

Wow. Wynonna is acting like "Big Brother" spying on people. Maybe Wynonna is afraid that her daughter will party and get with guys like she did when she was a teenager?

Does Wynonna have some paranoid reason to be spying on Ashley when she is driving the car? Wynonna is the one who should have a tracking device on her car since she's had issues with alcohol. Maybe Ashley should track Wynonna to make sure she's not sneaking off to the liquor store.

Sounds like a sister on sister feud here. I guess momma Naomi Judd will have to get involved.

Stephen

MK ultra chick

Tookie Topbox

This article makes no damn sense at all. If the niece was driving Ashley's car and took it to a mechanic to check for a device and the device was found but they reported it why would they be the ones in trouble? The article seems to have been written backwards.

brad

I've always wondered why Ashley never had any kids. I bet if she had a daughter she'd be good looking. Is she not able to have any kids because of some medical problem?

Cran

Perhaps they are estranged and Wyn's daughter is living with Ashley. Who knows but something is terribly wrong.

Jayla

Lots of people put GPS on their teen's car-and they should. Maybe if people looked after their teens a little more I wouldn't have to pay for their teens to have babies and be out on the roads drunk or high.
If Wyno meant it for Ashley, I'm glad about that, too. Ashley Judd has admitted to mental breaks and some of the things she says and does are whacko.I would rather a family member look after their own than have the po-po do it.
BTW, Ashley has accused her family of many things in the past that turned out to be untrue. She's a nutbag and I'll bet she knew about the GPS when Wynona did it.

Tom Liebengood

Judd family love goes thud! Country crazy!

Me

This is not what you call a 'stable' family. Mama and the two girls have a lot of issues--some they deal with, and some they don't.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments