Lamar to Khloe

No, I'm Leaving You!

12/14/2013 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1212_khloe_kardashian_lamar_odom_article_tmz
Lamar Odom
is as done with his marriage as Khloe Kardashian and wants to get married again STAT -- to his basketball career ... sources connected to Lamar tell TMZ.

We broke the story ... Khloe filed for divorce Friday, citing irreconcilable differences.  The last straw was Lamar shooting the rap video in which he bragged about cheating on Khloe.

Now get this ... Lamar blames the infidelity on his friends who are "supporting me the wrong way by bringing girls around."

Lamar also casts blame on Khloe ... telling his friends, "I can't be f**kin' with Khloe.  She brings out the bad side of me."

Lamar says he needs to "get married" to his basketball career and wants to ignore the past.

And that's the world according to Lamar Odom.

lanie

Black man cheats..... earth ****tering stuff... NOT.

Kim

Why did TMZ transpose Kris Jenner's face over Khloe's face in this pic?

t

Lamarr's career really bwent into the toliet the day he married into this gross family....from their hi jinks on the sidelines at his games when he was with the Lakers, his failed career with the Mavericks, drug aduse etc etc Hope he can get his life back on track with the removal of the cancer know as the Kartrashians in his life...

mjstf

typical addict thinking....he statement makes no sense (reminds me of a child in 5th grade that can't come up with a good answer being teased) and blames everyone for his issue. Then the great plans for the future. I don't wish anything but love and success for everyone, but my guess is his season will be cut short....and there will be no one else to blame.

Danielle in LA

It won't be long before America's #1 pimp, I mean parent, Kris Jenner has her hooked up with someone else. This lady has created an empire from publicizing her kid's relationships. I hope Lamar gets himself together and things work out for him. I really believe Khloe and Lamar loved each other but I think that family played a part in the demise of the relationship.

J

I truly believe kris had Lamar sign a contract and offered him money to marry khloe. I believe he kept wearing his ring because their was a contractual obligation to do so.. Something just has never been right about that "marriage"

J

What's with all the distractions from Kimmy the HOBBIT!!

TJ

Too bad Kris Jenner owns TMZ. Notice you never see any current photos or stories on Miss KIM KARDASHIAN for the public to scrutinize!

Ros

No sympathy for Lamar from me. He had the choice to go to rehab and get clean and live a decent life but he has chosen not to.
It would be nice if people quit bashing Khloe, it makes me think they are mentally ill jerks.

still2easy

Way to go Lamar

JackieJanas

Oh please he's a ****ing drug addict, stop blaming her family. His father was one and he's been one for years. The next thing we will hear is he overdosed, it's his choice. He didn't want help from rehab so, she divorced his ass FINALLY

S

Well I don't think any body is surprised. Sad, but they are both still human. I hope they both can get their lives right. Khloe get off t.v and Lamar get off drugs, or you won't have a basketball career.

TJ

So what are the K.s really doing for the holidays, now that their fake and phony Christmas show is over??

Florida

The Kardashian women choose s***bags as husbands. Wait until Kayne (God) turns on Kim, now that will be entertaining!!!

J

The SASQUATCH & The HOBBIT .. Sibling rivalry for the most effed up relationship