Lamar to Khloe

No, I'm Leaving You!

12/14/2013 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1212_khloe_kardashian_lamar_odom_article_tmz
Lamar Odom
is as done with his marriage as Khloe Kardashian and wants to get married again STAT -- to his basketball career ... sources connected to Lamar tell TMZ.

We broke the story ... Khloe filed for divorce Friday, citing irreconcilable differences.  The last straw was Lamar shooting the rap video in which he bragged about cheating on Khloe.

Now get this ... Lamar blames the infidelity on his friends who are "supporting me the wrong way by bringing girls around."

Lamar also casts blame on Khloe ... telling his friends, "I can't be f**kin' with Khloe.  She brings out the bad side of me."

Lamar says he needs to "get married" to his basketball career and wants to ignore the past.

And that's the world according to Lamar Odom.

Deelight

Good ridance Krapdashians, glad Lamar came to his senses while he was high!

NicoleM

Spoken like a true Crackhead!!! We hear you Lamar!!!!! We hear you!!!

Audrey

I believe LaMar when he say "He was the deciding factor in the devorce decision." As I stated earlier, look at his eyes and then look at hers. His eyes are clear and white! She is the questionable one as far as Drugs. And we all know her Families bedroom history.
I am very happy he recognize the reality of her ways.
Move on LaMar!
I hope their is a pre-nupe.
Audrey

Disappointed Fan

Who cares who said it first. The truth of it all is that ya tried too hard to make it different and work. Now get ready Khloe... you will have a unexpected baby sooner than later, because someone will seed a clean one.

Roger

TMZ is so one-sided when it comes to black and white people! The Kartrashians only get with famous black entertainers and athletes to make themselves famous! Lamar was stupid from the beginning to get with that pig-nosed ugly whench, knowing they're only for show for the camera!

Roger

It's funny that the only way this family has gotten famous is by sleeping with black entertainers and athletes! TMZ and other white media oulets enable their careers, instead of denouncing them for their lack of morals! But what do u expect, TMZ is headed by a racist homo Jew! The only reason i'm upset with Lamar is because he should've saw from afar the consequences of associating with the Kartrashians!

Rene

Khloe move on and know that LIFE is GOOD. You are young. I don't understand and will never understand why so many people actually HATE your family, especially when NONE of us are SINLESS. For there is NO perfect person on this EARTH, NO not one. I'm sorry for you and for the simple fact that it appears that Lamar could not be MAN enough to tell you he wanted OUT and now its really sad for him to BLAME his infidelity on his friends. If this is the case, Lamar should take responsibility for his OWN actions and surround himself with friends who want the BEST for him. Lamar did not marry the KARDASHIAN CLAN. He married Khloe and surely Khloe DID NOT put a gun to his head to marry her. Lamar was probably already doing drugs, prior to his marriage to Khloe. I believe Khloe really loved her husband. BUT NONE of us really know a person after only six weeks of dating. You could live with a person for years and still not really know that person. ALL of us on this earth, need the SALVATION of the LORD Jesus Christ. It makes us ALL better people. I wish the BEST for you both Khloe and Lamar. Divorce is NOT EASY at all no matter who you are. My prayers go out to you both. BEST WISHES and Love to you BOTH.

Mr Rod

Even a zulu doesn't want anything to do with that swine!

BachelorUncut

A bachelor's candid open letter to Khloe: http://bacheloruncut.com/dear-khloe-time-to-date-a-wop/

meme

good for you Lamar...I wish all the best to you

Jocelynn

It's only a matter of time before we are ready about dirty Kanye and Kim getting married and divorced...

TeonLink

I'm just about sick of Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odoms drama just like the Judges are with Lindsey Lohan,i can't feel sorry for either one of them although i do like them,but reality is real life,Khloe being the victim please,shes just as much at fault as Lamar,no. 1,he's an athlete she knew those consequences and what comes along with it, it's 2013,she didn't allow enough time to know him,he's a man who comes across many temptations in sports,And to those feeling he did her wrong please ,No one these day's respect their relationships hell a man would say if he had the chance to be with Halle Berry he'd never cheat on her, and before you can say "I Do" he has already cheated on you,so get real She's no different from any other person Prince Charles did it to Lady Di,and the list goes on,And with Khloe sticking by Lamar through it all,Oh well charge it as doing something good for Humanity here's your cookie.

jenn

lamar is just making himself look stupid, that video did it for me...and blaming khloe for his cheating? that typical of a cheater...she already filed for divorce so he cant end it...I used to love lamar, now he disgusts me...

Dutches6

He sounds so dumb.. Get off drugs n yeah get back to basketball but if they want u!!! N to be honest that vedio makes u look like ur on the DL... Down low get yo mind right n leave the best thing that happened to u alone , go away peacefully!!

bevhenson1025

Douche! I actually feel sorry for Khloe. From the details we've been able to read or see, it looks like Lamar has taken Khloe's love and walked all over it. But....again, I'm pretty sure there's A LOT of details that have been kept from us. Regardless, I wish them both well and pray that Lamar gets the help he needs.