Phil from 'Duck Dynasty'

Man Ass Can't Compare to Vagina

12/18/2013 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1218-phil-robertson-01

update_graphic_red_bar
4:55 PM PT --
A&E just dropped the hammer on Phil ... putting him on indefinite hiatus. The network says its disappointed by his anti-gay comments -- which are his own personal beliefs and not reflective of "Duck Dynasty" or the network.  A&E says it supports the LGBT community.

update_graphic_red_bar
8:15 AM PT --
Phil's trying to backpedal by releasing a statement through A&E in which he says, "I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me."

But he's still doing some thumping ... adding that the Bible teaches "women and men are meant to be together."
update_grey_gray_bar "Duck Dynasty"
 patriarch Phil Robertson is blasting gays ... and not in the usual Bible-thumping way -- instead he's going off about the benefits of vagina as compared to a man's a**hole.

Robertson went on a rant about religion, homosexuality, and a bunch of other things in an interview with GQ -- saying, "It seems like to me, a vagina -- as a man -- would be more desirable than a man's anus. That's just me."

He adds, "There's more there! She's got more to offer. I mean, come on dudes! But hey, sin: It's not logical, my man."

Phil continued his verbal attack by claiming society's become too accepting of sin. He says, "Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and those men ... they won't inherit the kingdom of God. It's not right."

As for whether his comments will affect "Duck Dynasty" ratings -- Phil doesn't seem concerned about the show's long term future, saying ... "It's a TV show. This thing ain't gonna last forever. No way."

So, we gotta ask ...

STFUP

I also don't get why any man would want to have anal sex with a woman. You want to f~~k her in the a~~? WHY!? You have a perfectly good vagina RIGHT THERE! Use it!

Kenny

He's right! People have become accepting of sin. Couldn't have said it better.

Dan

What happened to the 1st Amendment? Since the Left Wing PC crowd cant charge someone with a crime for exercising their right to free speech and having their own opinion it's "bye bye DD. We will destroy your show"? Just because that is his opinion, which is his right to have, does not mean he will treat a gay person bad.
I agree with what he said. I also have gay friends. They know what I think about it but they also know I don't judge them for it. What they do is their business. Doesn't mean I have to like it, agree with it, or support it. They don't like my political views, but we are still friends. I guess they haven't lost their respect for people having their own opinions without being crucified by the "tolerant" PC Left.

redrock64

Just another no talent assclown! This show is so scripted, used to be ok but not anymore. Just another waste of time like all "reality" tv!

bellagrazi

Just telling it like he sees it. :-)

Jessica244

He's right. Vagina keeps the world moving. Anybody can have sex but what about the kids. Let's get back to tradition people. Just saying. If you want a better chance at winning the next mega millions go to http://www.lottowinner.weebly.com

whitegurlhitter

By

whitegurlhitter

I agree duck dude

arforama

Remember when " Breaking News " actually meant BREAKING NEWS !?!?

kitten roulaine

He's entitled to feel exactly the way he feel's and express it. Nobody has to accept and approve of homosexuality, why aren't heterosexuals wearing badges of declaration, why aren't they marching with their mates and babies in tow, why aren't they filing law suits of discrimination. Because it's a sex act that does not need to be political, and publicized as homosexuality is. Here's the real deal NOBODY want's to know or care what you do behind closed doors...yet homosexuals have made an act of sex an issue, so now heterosexuals are verbalizing. Get over it.

HarveyLevinHatesKids1950

I've got ask!?! Why TMZ doesn't cover the LostProphets singer who's a child predator, but they cover a interview from a magazine article?!? Who has the agenda? Harvey Levin is a sicko! For not helping children for bias reasons may he burn in hell, or at very least perish in a tire fire!

Carl

The poll isn't that informative. I won't watch the show, but that would have been my answer all along anyway. Its not like it is a surprise that bible thumping rednecks dislike homosexuals.

Mikey

A Vagina Is ‘More Desirable Than A Man’s Anus’

And the argument against that is what?

Matt

I guess he's forgetting about the years he spent drunk, on drugs, , and cheating on his wife.
JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED, Philly-O.

"We never, ever judge someone on who's going to heaven, hell. That's the Almighty's job," Robertson says. " We just love 'em, give 'em the good news about Jesus – whether they're homosexuals, drunks, terrorists. We let God sort 'em out later, you see what I'm saying?"

He gave that quote to People magazine just this year. Sad to see he doesn't practice what he SOMETIMES preaches.

Sam

He is just sticking to what he believes in. I'm sick of the homosexuals forcing their agenda on everyone .