Phil from 'Duck Dynasty'

Man Ass Can't Compare to Vagina

12/18/2013 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1218-phil-robertson-01

update_graphic_red_bar
4:55 PM PT --
A&E just dropped the hammer on Phil ... putting him on indefinite hiatus. The network says its disappointed by his anti-gay comments -- which are his own personal beliefs and not reflective of "Duck Dynasty" or the network.  A&E says it supports the LGBT community.

update_graphic_red_bar
8:15 AM PT --
Phil's trying to backpedal by releasing a statement through A&E in which he says, "I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me."

But he's still doing some thumping ... adding that the Bible teaches "women and men are meant to be together."
update_grey_gray_bar "Duck Dynasty"
 patriarch Phil Robertson is blasting gays ... and not in the usual Bible-thumping way -- instead he's going off about the benefits of vagina as compared to a man's a**hole.

Robertson went on a rant about religion, homosexuality, and a bunch of other things in an interview with GQ -- saying, "It seems like to me, a vagina -- as a man -- would be more desirable than a man's anus. That's just me."

He adds, "There's more there! She's got more to offer. I mean, come on dudes! But hey, sin: It's not logical, my man."

Phil continued his verbal attack by claiming society's become too accepting of sin. He says, "Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and those men ... they won't inherit the kingdom of God. It's not right."

As for whether his comments will affect "Duck Dynasty" ratings -- Phil doesn't seem concerned about the show's long term future, saying ... "It's a TV show. This thing ain't gonna last forever. No way."

So, we gotta ask ...

SupremeGuy

Has TMZ never heard of free speech and differing opinions? Trying to make this a story just to appease the far left is far more ignorant than anything that was said in this story.

Barry Soetoro

Amen Phil!

angel

TMZ, you asked for an OPINION, you got an OPINION. DONT MAKE IT MORE THAN WHAT IT IS SMH

Sammie

And why can't they believe what they want just like Gays believe what they want or anybody else for that matter? Things were soooo much better when TOLERANCE actually worked both ways but now if you are grossed out by gay sex (not gays themselves, but the sex part of it), supposedly you are the one with the problem. Sorry but even with all the gay folks I have worked with, enjoyed the company of, roommates, etc....guy gay sex is just plain disgusting. I wouldn't think about it except every time I turn around somebody is talking about it these days. I, the Duck guys and a whole bunch of people have every right in the world to feel the way we do just like you have the right to feel the way you do and I respect that so why don't you respect MY right to my beliefs? Fair is fair.

Justin

1.)I don't even know why people watched the show in the first place, it's mediocre at best.

2.) homosexuality isn't purely based on sex, I don't like men because they have a penis, I like them because I like men, the penis is just an added bonus.

angel

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON HOMOSEXUALS TMZ? Make sure you word it correctly before it gets twisted into something else....

Mason

This is one dumb sorry excuse for a show...what's wrong with Americans these days?

labluedoo

Hooray for Phil you Hollyweird types can't handle the truth

Sherms

Love, love LOVE these guys!

VictoriaGirl

Ive never watched an episode before so Im certainly not going to start now. This type of reality show never interested me. Give me Survivor over honey boo boo, teen mom, duck dynasty, etc. anyday.

mrshash

I am Lutheran, we say Sin Boldly! The only one allowed to judge you is God, right? Live and let live. Uf loving your neighbor is easy, God wouldn't have to tell us,to do it. Do you still have to love your gay neighbor? Yes-yes you do. The Lord's prayer and 10 commandments are about relationships. With one God. With your neighbors. Not with neighbirs wife. Does God say you get a pass if the neighbor is gay, no, he does not. If gay people bother you, don't be gay. The believer believes that God doesn't make mistakes, and he made everybody a little bit different.

Hot Chocolate

I agree. But be careful not to disrespect those who wish to pursue their needs in the ways that fit them.

For me everything that needs to be done can be with a woman, but some people need other things.

I don't tell people what to be into or who to love. I just try to be respectful of others, even when I don't believe in it or agree.

What other people do in their personal lives is not my business.

You could really just say you're not gay or into same sex intimacy. Because you know what, if someone wants to climb Broke Back Mountain, they have a right to.

The older I get the less I want to discriminate based on personal things. I want to discriminate based on whether someone is good or bad.

My wiring is traditional man and woman. But if someone else is into something else, again, it's not for me to decide because I'm straight.

Some people are into both.

What if someone you really loved and cared about turned out to be gay? You wouldn't want to hurt them.

I still don't think it's a good idea to be promoting personal intimate beliefs to kids before they have a chance to learn their own sexual identity.

Hey has anyone ever pulled your beard while you were doing it? Does your lady say it tickles when that thing swipes against her when........ keep a sense of humor.

If you don't like something just make it known and they'll back off but don't be hurtful, unless they deserve it.

I understand how you meant that. A country man is just real and upfront and people need to respect that too.

But I do have a question, how do you know vagina is better than man ass unless you've had had male booty?

So let me make this assertion. I prefer a woman. I have no interest in personal intimacy with a man but I'm not against what grown and informed people choose to do in their lives.

You might want to explain your rationale in a way beyond just being against people because they like same sex partners. It's bad PR to be hurtful without cause or reason.

Some people actually try a sample to learn what they do or don't like and then decide what's better. Is that what you did?

What is your comparison based upon.

Hot Chocolate

What other people do in their personal lives is not my business.

Some people are into both.

What is your comparison based upon.

Hot Chocolate

What other people do in their personal lives is not my business.

Some people are into both.

Hey has anyone ever pulled your beard while you were doing it? Does your lady say it tickles who that thing swipes against her when........ keep a sense of humor.

What is your comparison based upon.

sniffle24

THey're a religious family and that's what they believe in. Let him be. As long as they're not calling for the death of gay people, I think they have as much right to their opinion as anyone.