Gay 'Storage Wars' Stars

'Duck Dynasty' Hater Is

MISSING OUT On Man Ass

12/18/2013 11:56 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1218-morelli-eaton-robertson-getty-ae
An openly gay couple on A&E's "Storage Wars: New York" is NOT offended by the homophobic comments made by fellow A&E'er and "Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson -- telling TMZ, they just feel bad for him ... because man ass beats vagina any day of the week.

Chris Morelli and Tad Eaton tell us, "We could give a s**t what he thinks ... [man ass] is tighter."

As we reported, Phil talked about how a vagina is more desirable than a man's anus, and how homosexuality and bestiality are the same sin.

But Chris and Tad aren't fazed, telling us, "You can't go through life worrying what other people think. That's their values and that's what they think ... as long as they're not nasty to people ... We're not offended at all."

In fact, Chris and Tad say they're still big fans of Phil: "We like Phil. We like the show. We like the fact that they are very godly. When we watch the show and see them say grace, we feel the same way."

As for Phil's belief that gay people won't go to heaven ... Chris and Tad say simply, "How does [Phil] know that? Is he God?"

Diamond

I agree with Phil from Duck Dynasty, 90% of us have made it here by way of a vagina! And Most men love vaginas. Freedom of speech is still our right , weather we agree or not.

Smackrunner

Think of the stupidity behind these clowns comments. Yet there not offensive ??? Why cause it's the gay population taking aim it's ok???? BS!!!

auxil47

Wait until it gets out he doesn't like blacks and jews

Saintsfan1

Ha you are a joke auxil47. You should research them before you post something stupid. They have a son that is mixed. They adopted him as an infant.

Saintsfan1

Best news today is that the family is standing behind Phil and will not be doing anymore business with A&E without Phil. See how they like that!

bluballz

Gee, that is offensive to me, I think they should be suspended indefinitely because of their opinion. Oh, and I hate chocolate cake, it should be made illegal because I don't like it.

Karvey Kardashian

This is one more example of tolerance only being okay if it is in agreement with the beliefs and opinions of the ones crying out for tolerance. I have no issue with the way others choose to live, but I find it hypocritical that many are extremely intollerant, of any contrary opinion. It is generally the ones who go around giving speeches or lectures about tollerance, who are the worst by revealing their own intollerance for those with opposing views. Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, and too many others to list are examples of intollerant people preaching tolerance. They couldn't even care less about the people or causes they speak about, and that is why they only get involved when it has the potential for big media attention. Each of them are as big of an attention whore as Slimey Virus and Justin Queefer. That is an opinion I formed after researching both of them including their life outside of the political arena. I still think Bill Clinton should put his foot up Jessie Jackson's backside for being a complete hypocrite during the Monica Lewinsky scandal. He was counselling and acting as Clinton's spiritual advisor while committing adultry with his own affairs. I guess being a hypocrit and intolerant person makes it completely okay for him to expect everyone else to be tolerant.

gioia

that was the most Disgusting thing I have ever read. Until this statement, I have Always been tolerant of everyone's belief but this was just sick.

Real American

knew there was a reason I don't watch storageny ..........homo yankees .............. no big surprise

Kandy

Let's see if his vile comment gets him suspended and kicked off the show.

WeBe

Well let me see... the STRAIGHT GAY HATER opened his Opinionated Hole First (Options are like Ass Holes... Every body has one, but that does not mean we want to see it or smell the **** that comes out of it.) The gays just gave him a Piece offering to show that his Bigoted Back Ass Ways do not hurt their feelings. Everyone is just waiting at any chance to Persecute anyone that is different than themselves. All I can say is Grow the F UP and mind your own business. Most peoples lives are so F up, why do they think they can manage or run someone else's. Most are so miserable with their own sucking lives they have to make everyone else miserable like themselves. If people would keep there nose in their own stinking lives, it would be such a much nicer place and we would not have to hear all the Hate... Black Haters, Gay Haters, Christian Haters, God Haters, Anti God Haters, what ever haters... Get a life... If you want a Bible quote... here it is.. John 15:12 My COMMAND IS THIS: Love each other as I have Loved YOU! I did not see the word hate in there. I did see the word COMMAND, I do not think that was a Request!

gingerq

I am writing to express my disgust of the public lewd remarks made by Storage Wars actors Chris Morelli and Tad Eaton.

It is of my opinion, that we as Americans are entitled to our civil liberties, BUT to make lewd remarks as the one that Chris Morelli and Tad Eaton stated is utterly intolerable.

To publicly make a statement about anus and vagina is absolutely inappropriate and unprofessional.

A & e took action against Phil Robertson for expressing his religious views, yet I find it hypocritical that the executives at A & E not to take reprimanding action against Chris Morelli and Tad Eaton for using offensive words to our fragile society.

How can a society as ours continue in prosperity and dexterity if we lived a double standard by condemning and violating ones 1st amendment rights
while yet condoning the very offenses of individuals that do not hold civility and proper manners in public?

I hope this letter will cause you to think about the many Americans who are divided by this issue and stand for principle as well as values.

Storage Wars actors Chris Morelli and Tad Eaton should be absolutely held responsible for their lewd public comments and should be made an example
by A & E of the importance of Public civility.

gingerq

by A & E of the importance of Public civility.

Rebecca

that is what you think, You just wish you could enter into a nice supertight hole. Instead you have poop patrol.

Kiashe33

All gay shows should be banned from television wtf is going on ? Wake up people they are trying to confuse or children since when is being gay the norm nowadays you can't say **** about a gay person the entire entertainment industry is ran by Dookey shooters it needs to be boycotted !!! Keep your sexuality private and to your damn selves tv is now promoting gay and so is half of America it's about time someone said something Bc it's getting out of hand that's why they put it on tv shows commercials everywhere to pollute our children's mind