Tila Tequila Sex Tape

ELLO GOVNA, LOOK AT ME FANNY

12/23/2013 12:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

122013_tila_sex_sounds_launch
IT'S OFFICIAL: Tila Tequila has multiple personalities ... at least in her brand new sex tape ... and in this clip, you'll meet Ashley, Tila's English speaking ass-flashing alter ego.

As we reported, Vivid Entertainment will be releasing a hardcore sex tape before Christmas starring Tila and an unidentified male co-star, shagging like rabbits.

The clip contains your typical sex tape nudity -- don't worry, we blacked it out -- but the interesting part isn't Tila's ass ... it's her impressive attempt at an English accent.

We don't know why she randomly broke into a Cockney drawl in the middle of her sex romp, but it's hilarious (disturbing?) to watch. Check it out.

Cool Papa

Tila Tequila is the Ghost of Christmas Regrets.

Clytemnestra

Oh, dear a God, please put this ugly nut job in a psychiatric facility for a good long time. And prohibit her from social media and cameras of any kind.

Dead account Delete at will

That was the stupidest clip ever. most was blacked out. Run out of black bars?

DavidUK

I do love Americanisms, I saw this headline and burst out laughing. Fanny in UK English is a woman's private parts if u need it clearer it begins with a V :)

INTHEZONE

accents are a huge turn on
i have my girls do it all the time
i especially like a french accent

Dead account Delete at will

At least she has a tight little body. her sex tape will be way better than cottage cheese butt Kimmodes. Or Paris's is this how you suck a dong vid.

miss b

Ewwwwww
No Thanks.

Now I need to take a shower.

Yurra Knutz

Where the fanny at?

xoxo

I wonder why Tila told her "wifey" that she needs to stop taking her meds because she could "cure" her with her love and touch?

Don Dragon

wow! Tila gives gifts to us on Christmas :)) i can't wait her new sex tape here tilatequilanewsextape.com (NSFW)

bernergirl

Her parents must be so proud.

: - P

Yeah okay, last time I heard from this chick her "girlfriend" commited suicide and TMZ caught her out the next day shopping. Cut to this tape of a guy with a beer gut and an obvious victim of child abuse Tila Tequila....NO THANK YOU

RJ

As if we all didn't know this already, but look at the camera the guy is using, pretty obvious this was staged and not a leaked video like every so called up and coming actress tries to claim

Joel

I wouldn't watch this tape even if it was free, but I hope that the guy in it triple-bagged his junk.

Sunshine702

I found my mate just like Tila Tequila on RetaredFishes .com and my mother In cousin make $62 an hour!! Remind md to clear cookie/ fleas from tmz!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments