Lisa Vanderpump

Rich People Problems ...

MY SWAN HAS GONE MISSING!!

12/24/2013 10:31 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1224_lisa_vanderpump_swans_article_twitter
ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF BEVERLY HILLS -- THERE IS A SWAN RUNNING LOOSE IN YOUR COMMUNITY ... and Lisa Vanderpump really, reallllly wants it back!!!

The "Real Housewives" star just took to Twitter to put out an APB on a baby bird that  just went missing from her Bev Hills mansion.

"I know it's what some people may call 'a high class problem' however,1 of my baby swans took off yesterday."

"If anyone in Bh sees errant swan Please bring him back! He is only a few months old didn't think he could fly yet Bring him back ..!!"

She included a picture of her swans -- though it's unclear which one is MIA ... since they're frickin' swans and they look exactly the same.

It's not the first time Lisa's had to deal with a missing luxury item -- back in 2010, her Bentley was stolen from her driveway ... but Lisa was more concerned about the contents in the back.

"They can have the frickin' car, but can I have my dry cleaning in the trunk, please?"

The car was eventually recovered at the bottom of a cliff ... right near a car that had been stolen from Charlie Sheen's home.

As for the swan, maybe he's just a-swimming ... it is Christmas Eve after all.

Azi

I know how she feels. I"m missing my four calling birds.

buzz kill

My guess is that it is going to be on someones Christmas diner table . Yummy!

NICKF

The poor thing probably drowned itself so it didm't have to see that botox infused muzzle of hers. RIP

Clytemnestra

Have they sent out an Amber Alert? It seems justified considering who owns the missing critters. Oh, the humanity!

madman-stephan

Swans taste better than turkey.

PowerBlue

APB: Swan seen in speeding Bentley screaming, "Thank God I escaped that crazy bitch's animal gulag!"

She's baaaack

If a person took that swan it won't be gone for long. Swans are nasty creatures.

Yurra Knutz

Where the turtle doves at?

jedd wilson

its official,the slowest news day ever.isnt paul walker still dead,lindsay still a crack head,and phil robertson still a gay basher.come on tmz if this the best you can come up with,make up something!

Yurra Knutz

Merry Christmas!

(If this offend, please understand that I am not talking to you. )

Mumra the Ever Living

I love it when you put "Star" and "Real Housewives" next to each other in the same sentence. And do it without a hint of sarcasm.

joobs

Maybe it's a-swimming with 6 of its closest friends...
Gee, lady, I hope your Christmas isn't ruined. I have a friend whose 16 yr. old son is in a coma from sepsis after pneumonia, and another friend whose mother is dying tonight. And yet, they are still thankful for what they do have. You and your "celebrity" friends are sickening.

6one9

Someone is trying to steal her Christmas THUNDER!!!

alex

I gotta assume the loss is real to her but damn. How shallow

namers

The ugly duckling became a beautiful swan and flew the coop; couldn't take the Beverly Hills bottom feeders anymore.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments