'Lone Target' Star

We Saved Our Poop in Plastic Baggies

1/2/2014 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

010214_joel_lambert_launch
Here's something to think about if you're planning on tuning in to Joel Lambert's new survivalist show ... everyone involved with filming on location is probably carrying around bags full of their own excrement.

The former Navy SEAL was back in LA after filming "Lone Target" -- his new show on Discovery Channel that forces Joel to escape capture by elite military forces around the world.

So we asked him a lot of crap ... and the rules are simple ... when you're on the run leave no trace in the wild ... so producers, camera guys, and even Joel himself, had to pick up and carry around their turds.

Check out the clip.

Tarington

Wish people would do this with their god**mn dogs but NOOOOOO!!! leaving it for everyone else to deal with. Glad everyone assoc'd with show were very conservative, I am sure it matters (trackers can locate you as well if you leave sh** behind) and waste should be disposed of properly anyway.

Dead account Delete at will

Well maybe if they saved it you can sell it along with the ciggy butt.

Clyde T.M. Nestra

And did the TMZ staff have a ton of sophomoric giggles over this? Thought so.

sfrandiver

I carry my poop with me everywhere I go.

DrTyrell

LOL, I know Joel. Hilarious to see him on TMZ.

Majestik

Another "REALITY" show. I just watched a damn marathon of "ICE ROAD TRUCKERS" and yesterday is was "DEADLIEST CATCH" I cannot believe how many people don't realize how SCRIPTED this crap is LOL. Would someone, anyone, in Hollywood please write an original script for a damn good t.v. show, or a movie would be nice too. SHEESH!!!!

smurfya

The only real reality show was 'Survivorman' But he actually hated the term because made his show sound like it was like all the other scripted ones.

sunnyOne

They only do this on the show, right?