Rose McGowan

I WITNESSED a Knockout Game Attack

... In L.A.

1/3/2014 8:19 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1002-rose-mcgowan-02
Rose McGowan says she personally witnessed a knockout game attack in L.A. yesterday ... when a  masked "evil guy" punched an unsuspecting 65-year-old man and then took off.

McGowan described the incident on Twitter ... saying she was walking around Venice, CA when things got violent.

"I just witnessed a 65 year old man get punched by an evil guy playing that goddamn knockout game. #criminal #heartbroken #whattheF?!"

Rose says the attacker was wearing a mask and riding a skateboard ... and while she tried to chase after the bad guy, he was just too fast and got away.

McGowan said the victim was bleeding from the ear, so she called an ambulance for him.

Rose says the victim had a little dog with him at the time that tried to protect him, but couldn't fend off the attacker.

So far, no word on the identity of the attacker or the victim.

Story developing ...

verlinda

She ran after the Attacker....sure she did

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I would let her catch me any time.she has a sweet ass.

Unbroken Chain

I can't wait til one of these fools gets shot or beaten by a non old person who witnesses it and has a set of nutz. This is not acceptable and just typical of this hip hop generation that we have raised, or let rappers raise

Mike

And that's why I always carry a firearm.

Fred

Was it a hate crime? Was one black and the other white?

ReadyOrNot

I don't buy this. Whatt would she have done? used her "celebrity" to coax the guy into surrrendering to the cops?

damienevil

im sure hate crime charges will be forthcoming...haha

She's baaaack

B itch please! She was walking around Venice Beach all by herself, and no one else sees this guy on a skateboard knockout some other guy. FROM A FREAKING SKATEBOARD? Really!!!??? It sounds like Rose is not only fvcked up in the face, but she is fvcked up in the head too. Give me a 911 tape and I'll believe it.

Joelovesgaga

White male in Texas charged with hate crime over knockout game. Hate shows no color! Anyone playing stupid game should be fined and given prison time. http://us.cnn.com/2013/12/27/justice/texas-knockout-charge/?iref=obinsite

tdsgrl

tdsgrl

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2013/08/point_it_out_knock_it_out_brut.html I Hope More Kids Get What They Deserve For The Knockout Game Like This Kid did.

kathryn

Okay I think those sick puck"s. Need a belt to their heads. Please don't let me see one. I'll go to jail. Even thought I have never been to jail. I have come close for whooping on a punk. I will do it again.

may28

Awe poor old dude and his dog. Hope that guy gets whats coming to him.

Sheila Shigley

"Knockout" was started by the Blacks for attacking non Blacks, only racist people such as the Blacks could do such racist crap. You don't hear Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Obama say anything! Message for Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Barak Obama: kiss my White ass!

double d