Ludacris' GF

I'm Still Gonna Marry My Fertile Partner

1/4/2014 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0103-ludacris-eudoxie-getty-ipad
Ludacris
' longtime GF Eudoxie is turning a blind eye to her BF's infidelities that produced a kid ... because she's still determined to marry him.

Sources close to the couple tell TMZ, Eudoxie forgives Luda for impregnating baby mama Tamika Fuller.  Luda claims they were on a break when he hooked up with Tamika.  Sound familiar, Dwyane?

We're told Eudoxie -- who's been dating Luda since 2009 -- is emotionally hurt, but she too is taking the position they weren't a couple at the time of conception ... even though their Instagram suggests otherwise.

As for Ludacris' impending child support battle with Tamika, we're told Eudoxie will make sure the rapper supports the kid like a responsible father.

nick

She would have totally forgiven him if he got aids and infected her

nick

These rappers have tons of womwn tat their wives and girlfreind know about....they even call these other women to ask about their husband's wherabouts......black women tolerate cheating men more than any other women

nick

Black women tolerate cheating men wether the men are rich or poor....it is a fact

elena

she looks like a dumb broad. keep spending the money, don't worry about your self respect.

Pillsbury Pancakes

Obviously Eudpxie doesn't want to go back to making $79 an hour from her home computer. She's rather make $7000 a month being treated like Ludacris' own private genital massage. No self respect, but hey women will always tolerate cheating if the narrative after the fact is believable, aka "his game is tight"

Intrigued

I don't know who repulses me more Dwayne & Ludacris or the women who are so desperate to be with them that they toss away their integrity and Decide to openly flaunt their desperation to the world.

LoveDontLiveHere

How is she going to make sure he supports his kid like a responsible father?! Hell, she can't even make sure he keeps his c_ _k in his pants!

KicksandGiggles

Well of course she is going to still marry him!! She is not going to let that dollar get away!! Heck, he could poop in her eye and she would not leave him. She has hung tough for her $$$ and a thousand more little baby mamas ain't gonna make 1 ounce of difference!!

PeopleDoTheMost

I can't stand women who don't know what their self worth is! Some of these black women are an embarrassment. Yes I'm a black female and I just said that. They are hoes just as much as the cheating s***bags themselves. I'd shove that ring in his throat before even tries it! My healthy and my dignity are everything. And if you really loved me that much to come back to me after a break why go and get someone else pregnant? Isn't a break supposed to be a soul searching moment and reflecting on what improvements to make? I'm here sitting doing just that and he is out dicking viginas with no rubber on. **** that mess! He can keep his millions and his sticking ass penis!

Blockboy720

This is not about black or white..this is about what a person can an cant accept...has nothing to do with color.smh

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

She thinks a rapper is gonna remain faithful? Hahahahahahahahaha

Dfer

Idiot.

Johnnyboy

Are those beats by Dr. Dre?

tessa

lol, ain't nobody walkin' away from that pile o' cash

Trixielolo77

In ten years please give tmz a status update on this marriage. Surely it will stand the test of time! A wealthy rapper who sings of banging hoes in different area codes and a woman who claims to forgive his promiscuous penis dipping ways. Shame...women carry such low standards for men.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments