'Dance Moms' Star

Arrested

For Cat-Fighting Abby Lee Miller

1/9/2014 11:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0108-kelly-abby-01
One of the stars of "Dance Moms" was arrested in New York for allegedly attacking the show's biggest star ...  Abby Lee Miller ... TMZ has learned.

Kelly Hyland was booked in November for assault and harassment.  Here's what we're told ... Abby was searching for new talent and Kelly was getting pissed off that her kids were being overlooked.  When Abby dared to bring a potential pint-sized star by the studio, our sources say Kelly freaked out.

Eyewitnesses tell us ... Kelly began screaming at Abby and then Kelly allegedly grabbed Abby's hair and it became a full-on cat fight.

So far charges have not been filed, but guess what?  Three cameras were rolling during the altercation.

Translation -- win win.

010914_kelly_abby_launch

jason

what I've never understood is how can a woman who weights 300 pounds teach dance without ever doing a single move herself? isn't most of dance teaching done by demonstration? Abby never does a single dance move on the show, yet she's the instructor? makes no sense.

Kelly

I watched the show and from what I have seen she (Abby Lee) probably deserved it. She is the meanest person I have ever seen on a reality show. I don't see how there could be arrest as this what the whole show is aiming for. I feel sorry for the girls. No amount of dance success is worth what these little girls get poured on them.

freaksloan

Every adult on that show is a DISGUSTING HUMAN-BEING!

My daughter is in dance, and if her coach ever talked to her the way that pig Abby does, I would be in jail because I would knock her teeth down her throat.

Yurra Knutz

Abby Lee Miller the biggest star...

hehehehehe

PictureUp

these people are NOT STARS!! you tools continue to use that term for fame seeking reality show idiots! its almost as stupid as saying the TMZ staff are all journalists!!

KicksandGiggles

That sow Abby has needed a full fledged azz whipping for a long time for the way she talks to the kids and parents. At least the mom didn't cap her big azz like I would have!!

Casey

I would never pay someone To bully and abuse my child like Abby Lee Miller does. I have never witnessed Such a mean spirited hateful person Be allowed to treat children like she does. The Moms on The show need their asses kicked For allowing it to happen.

Raarrr

I don't watch the show.... but from seeing the commercials, I probably would've slapped the mess out of Abby A LONG TIME AGO!

Azi

LOL.....Is this all you got TMZ ?

Kelly

They all win - it's a show.

Azi

I find it hard to believe people actually watch this crap.

AllieFrid

Grow up and stop calling this a cat fight. How degrading to women. Come into this century, TMZ!

Marie

Why is it that women are so degraded in this society and many of us are so used to it we pay no attention to the level of disrespect that is thrown our way. Case in point this stupid article noting two women in a cat fight but if they were men it would be just a fight also women who are older dating young men are called cougars while men dating young women are called playboys or sugar daddy which is complementary and a wink for hey we think that is cool. Yet women are predators enough already.

anonymous

this show just glorifies stupidity. These people should be ashamed of themselves. Sick and sad and pathetic. Oh, let's live vicariously through our children like the rest of the hollywood pos parents pimping out their celeb spawn.

tellmeaboutit

More staged drama for ratings. It never stops, lmao