Whitney Houston's Daughter

I Got Thumbs Up to Marry My Adopted Brother

1/11/2014 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Bobbi Kristina Brown
 confirms she and Nick Gordon have transitioned ... from "adopted" brother and sister to husband and wife -- but Whitney Houston's daughter says they got permission from grandma first.

BK and Gordon were doing the newlywed strut in Atlanta Friday ... when a photog asked about their recent nuptials.

The couple was tight lipped on details -- except to hint about a big upcoming ceremony -- but they added ... Cissy Houston OK'd the marriage before they did the deed.

And then they made out. Gross.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Jenny

Is it me or did the guy seem very controlling ? Then they both look stoned oh of their heads.

DJDSA

Is that a Bluetooth in his ears?, How old is this dude, he flashing Suga Daddy symptoms

angela

Ewww... Get a manicure girl.

NOT ELMO

NASTY LOOKING NAILS....

marmar

She look happy let her be happy

MoniRose

They both need to be slapped!! If Whitney had wanted her one & only daughter to marry a boy, she herself considered to be a son I'm sure she would've made that clear before her passing. This just shows how drugs can & will affect your child's mind later in life.

SacramentoStick

As I laugh at the inevitable problems that are designed to occur from this, I still laugh…and then I sigh. Anyone of you have any acronyms to add to this?

Malaka

The thumb up is ur brothers finger in her dirty smelly brown eye, nice pinky nail. Just puked

eb

Both of her parents were f@cked up, so why is this surprising?

Cita

Eww, with those nasty ass dirty nails she has the nerve to show the ring off. Yuk! And why on earth hasn't she fixed that ugly gap in her mouth?!! Who the hell can find that attractive?!

2cray4

Not a good look!

Ylanaty

Drugs... That's all that was. Pills most than likely. That slurring and face is all pills.

Gregg Juarez

2 years just passed and i was thinking of her mom i am very happy for her and so glad shes is doing ok

L0VELUST

I noticed the Houston family always points the blame to othe people for their wrong doing. Bobby is only responsible for Bobby why is he responsible for Whitney's actions? Then the blame went from Bobby to Ray J and with bobbi everyone is gonna blame her brother/husband mark my words. The Houston's blame everyone but the Houston's

Cmoney14

Okay these two was high as a kite! LMAO so funny

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13