Jennifer Lopez

INSANE LAWSUIT

Man Says She Begged Him for Naked Pics ... But It Stinks Like Catfish

1/12/2014 7:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0110-jennifer-lopez-getty
Jennifer Lopez
has been dragged into what looks like the craziest catfish debacle of all time -- a man just sued the singer, claiming she duped him into sending her naked photos in the mail ... but it appears a rando 53-year-old woman is secretly behind everything.

Rodrigo Ruiz filed the $10,000 suit against Lopez in L.A., claiming she sent him a letter in 2008 after he submitted a demo tape to someone he believed was in Lopez' camp. Ruiz claims Lopez demanded he reply with naked photos ... as well as more demo CDs.

He claims the letters led him to believe he had a chance at a music career -- and even a romantic relationship with Lopez, but she never followed through and he eventually gave up hope. Ruiz says he was so depressed he sought out professional help.

Ruiz sent us a few of the 3-line letters he received from "Lopez" and they're obviously bogus ... the first reads, "I just wanted to let you know that I do remember you and that I am interested in you. I have plans on leaving my husband. But I can't say much right now so that's it for now. Send me pictures of you both with clothes and without clothes."

Here's the second -- "This is Jennifer Lopez writing to you again and just to let you know that I got your packages, music, and demos. And just to let you know you need to send me pictures of you with and without clothes."

The third is the best -- "This is Jennifer Lopez and as you can tell its been a while since I last wrote and as you can see I have a new boyfriend which means your in for the long haul and you have to put up with the fact that I am f**king him and sucking his d**k."

0110-rodrigo-jlo

In addition to the lawsuit, Ruiz filed a police report claiming sexual harassment.

Ruiz still believes Lopez sent these letters to him, but records show the P.O. box he replied to is owned by a 53-year-old L.A. woman.

We called her to ask about the lawsuit and everything else, and she nervously concocted a lame explanation about operating a Jennifer Lopez fan mail exchange ... and hung up on us.

A rep for J.Lo tells TMZ, "this is a small claims matter that appears to be a desperate attempt for notoriety. Ms Lopez has never seen or met the plaintiff, nor has she ever communicated with him. We believe this matter should be summarily dismissed."

Catfishing someone via snail mail. Never thought we'd see the day.

Dead account Delete at will

JUST LMFAO!!!!!

Reginaphalange

She wants the D!

BLUE UGLY 💩

People are getting dumber and dumber

ts

He's suing the wrong Jennifer Lopez. If she asked for taco flavored kisses it was Cartmans hand from South Park. That's something he would do.

JrzGrl

Losers.

EggsOverEasy

OMG clearly she is BEGGING for it.. Throw her ass in jail and give this obviously intelligent and cogent man the thanks of a grateful nation..

Hamburglar

some people are just begging to look like the idiot
..... they obviously are!

Lina

Sad and delusional... and now by the ridiculous lawsuit, he's showing the world just how much.

tmz001

People still communicate by letters via mail still ? Lol

I just wanted to comment

Reminds me of the whole "*****ian Prince" scheme. Poor sap just got taken for a ride, but now it seems by filing this lawsuit he's in the drivers seat and is taking his own self for a ride. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say he needs more professional help.

billybob

JayLo is 53??? She definitely looks like 48 or so

Pure Evil

I would send her naked pics.

Christen

Ah stupidity at it's finest the guy should of realized JLO isn't going to have a P.O dumbass

spock

that fanmail lady played that dude so hard he is now delusional. he should quit before he gets laughed out of all his local watering holes and at his job.

NeaJ

Lmao! He's a damn fool to believe J. Lo would be interested in him in the 1st place. And the woman behind this is a nut job herself so it looks like a match made in weirdo heaven!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments