'Survivor' Runner-Up

Cop Car Selfie

After DWI Arrest

1/12/2014 12:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0112_jessica-kiper_police-car-selfieFormer "Survivor" runner-up Jessica Kiper was busted for DWI Saturday in New Orleans ... so she did what any other drunk fame-monger would do -- she snapped a selfie in the cop car.

Jessica -- who finished 3rd on Season 17 (and later appeared on "Celebrity Rehab") -- allegedly plowed into the back of another vehicle parked outside of a local high school.

Cops say Jessica was clearly hammered, so she was arrested and taken to the back of a squad car ... where she managed to snap a selfie. She was later taken to jail where she was booked and eventually released.

But the next day, Jessica posted the selfie along with a rambling caption making fun of the situation ... saying, "In my 8 hours [in jail] I made my weakest cell mate my bitch."

She added, "#survivor was worse. Crossing this off my bucket list. #wakeupcall."

Jessica also predicted, "My mugshot is going to be as bad as my yearbook photos."

Here's the mug shot -- her yearbook pics must be pretty bad.

0112_jessica_kiper_mug

Phil Mcl

Loser!!!!

Majestik

That looks photoshopped. How the hell do you take a selfie in a cop car when the phone is taken from you and you are cuffed? Meh!!!

Yurra Knutz

--..."In my 8 hours [in jail] I made my weakest cell mate my bitch."...---

But Jessica, you were in your cell by yourself... alone.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Attention wh0re generation

Sips

Do the cops in New Orleans not hand cuff you or empty your pockets? That would be an impossiblity in NY you getting cuffed behind your back

pooty

Is dat "Sugar"?

STLCut

So she hit a car in Baton Rouge, but was arrested in NOLA?

immamamma

What a stupid person. I have zero tolerance for drunk drivers, and even more so if they show no remorse. I hope she felt like a peice of sh*t when she sobered up...

Mumra the Ever Living

You can smell the vomit emanating from her photo. Another loser at life who for some strange reason is considered a "star" by web sites such as this one.

Clytemnestra

I predict this will be one of many mug shots she will do. There will be the sex tape and the rehab and then the accidental OD. TMZ will cover it all.

JMP

The epitome of stupidity. Thank you, all you uneducated idiots that watch reality ctv crap. you are what is wrong with society.

ImSoReal

Can't wait for the day when classy will be the IN thing.

Jordan

Celebrity Rehab did awesome for this woman!!!!!!!!

ABB

What the hell is up with those lips?

Kelly

Even in the back of a squad car the stupid bi**ch is doing the duck kiss.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments