'Cheer Perfection' Mom

Arrested for Allegedly Raping Minor

1/14/2014 10:24 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0114-andrea-clevenger-sherwood
A 34-year-old mom who appeared on the TLC reality show "Cheer Perfection" has been arrested on suspicion of raping a boy under 14 years of age.

Andrea Clevenger -- Kylie's mom on the show -- turned herself in to authorities in Sherwood, Arkansas this morning after two felony warrants were issued for her arrest: one for rape, and one for engaging children in sexually explicit conduct for use in a visual or print medium.

Based on legal docs obtained by TMZ ... the boy was 13.  He claims he was in Clevenger's home when she had him remove his pants.  He says she climbed on top of him and had sex with him, and he claims he ejaculated in her mouth.

The boy also claims he had oral sex with Clevenger in her car on 2 occasions and they texted sexually explicit pics to each other.

According to docs, the parents saw the pics and called authorities in November.

Clevenger -- the same mom who once suggested treating a flat-iron burn with her own urine -- has been released on bond ... but has to wear a GPS monitoring device.

TLC had no comment.

011414_cheer_perfection_launch_v2

dwndnk

What the heck is going on with people????

DirkDiggler

She looks a little crazy. But I dig it. I dig it....

Moose

I have never heard of this show before, I have no clue who this woman is.

Innocent until proven guilty.

That said, if their were pictures, why did it take so long to arrest her?

laradecosta

my mum in-law got a new silver Cadillac ATS-V Sedan by working part time off of a computer... Find Out More >>>>>> CHECK44.COM

The Zombie

How sad. (coughbull****cough) I screwed older women when I was a kid, too.

Dragonetta

What is it with white women and little boys??? Too many of these cases to count.

Elbuenaldo

Where were those kind of moms when I was a horny teenager?

20Ben15

What a crazy story! What posses a 34 year old woman to have sex with a 13 year old boy? What does he have that a man of age doesn't? A non-fully developed penis? What's so attractive about that?

@#$%!

Me and my friends are laughing our asses off at all the old dudes on here saying they'd bang this fat old troll when they were our age, REALLY? We're only a few years older than that kid and there's no way in HELL I'd bang this old ugly skank. You old farts probably think this woman is a young dime piece compared to how old you are. Don't be blaming teen boys like us for "being horny" cuz we wouldn't touch this miss piggy looking old hoe with a 20 foot pole! You guys need standards

JerryInDFW

This entire story is a mystery to me. What country is this om TV?

boo boo

She must not like getting off.

derrick

Atleast she swallowed the babies

franklyspeaking

Yuck man Why the double standard? This sick B I T C! should be in jail for violating a child.

david

Why do the woman posting comments here think their opinions matter! Your thoughts mean nothing you woman. You are all nasty, mean, catty to all woman and I was not surprised to read the comments below form you. Your all sad stupid weak woman. ALL MEN, including your husbands and boyfriends would love to have sex with this woman, we do find it hot that she isnt picky who she has sex with, and all men just shake their heads at this teenager males that are so stupid with reporting this!!! you are so stupid..you could 1) keep ****ing her or 2) blackmail and and get cash! You idiots. This woman does not deserve jail. There are real crimes going on this planet, this is not one of them. God I hate people and their opinions and how nasty they get when talking about others.

ganjie

would be totally different had it been a 34 year old man and a 13 year old girl. people would be screaming to kill the guy..