Bieber House Raid

Lil Za ARRESTED for COCAINE

[VIDEO]

1/14/2014 11:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0114-justin-bieber-lil-za-pcnupdate_graphic_red_bar
2:55 PM PT
-- Police now believe it's probably NOT cocaine, but Molly ... a form of ecstasy.
update_grey_gray_bar
Justin Bieber
's BFF Lil Za has just been arrested for COCAINE POSSESSION at the singer's home -- during the early morning raid stemming from the Bieber egg attack on his neighbor.

A rep for the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. confirmed the arrest for FELONY drug possession ... and said the cocaine was "in plain view" during the raid. Officials say Bieber was "not connected" to the cocaine.

Za's bail has been set $20,000. He is still in custody.

011414_lil_za_arrest_now_this_launch
Lil Za is a rapper who once lived at Bieber's Calabasas home ... and he's been tight with JB for years.

Eleven L.A. County Sheriff's patrol cars descended on Bieber's house this morning to execute a search warrant in connection with Bieber's egg-throwing incident last week outside his neighbor's home ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Sources tell us ... deputies are looking for any evidence that links Bieber to the egg assault.

We're told this is a FELONY search warrant -- meaning Justin is under a microscope for a crime that could land him in prison.

011414_cops_bieber_house_launch
A Sheriff's official told us they were NOT looking for eggs in Justin's house, but another law enforcement source said cops were searching for anything that was relevant to the egg incident, including eggs and possibly video.

Sheriff's deputies have looked at TMZ's video of the incident and believe Justin has surveillance video that might have captured the egging. We're told deputies dismantled Justin's security system and took it during the search.

0113_cop_cars_biebers_houseBy the way ... looking for other eggs may sound silly, but it isn't.  There could be some sort of identifier that links what's in Justin's fridge to the broken eggs outside.

Here's the thing ... If in the course of the search cops find something illegal -- like drugs -- it's fair game.

We're told there's a battering ram at the scene.

011014_bieber_eggs_launch_v3

Hurley11

I'll pay for his plane ticket so he can finally get his ass back to Canada.

panocheezy

Im not an expert. But come on? Really?.. You can hear it easily on the ''video of the attack''. Its a damm lie. Justin didn't egg this ****ers house. You could hear the change in the video. It goes from the neigbor yelling obscenities. To a ''recording'' of JB. You could hear the static of the playback. Like I said I'm not an expert. But I most certainly am NOT an idiot. JB was set up. If someone was really egging your house would you scream from your door? Why not go outside and confront the attacker? What your afraid of a damm egg?.. Give me a break. This story is baseless and completely STUPID. Even I could defend Justin and get him out if he were convicted. The evidence is just''NOT'' there .I'm not a Justin Bieber fan I'm just real with it. Now if they happen to find something in his house?.. No one will get him out of that. Better hope you have a clean house my man.

WD

"Sources say cops will look for anything that is relevant to the egg incident, including other eggs in the house"

Gee - I wonder what the chances of THAT are..

Ridiculous statement

Hurley11

Please send the skinny lesbian to jail.

Truth

TMZ cranks out the same series of hype every time some celeb gets into cop trouble talking about FELONY and PRISON. Then, nothing much happens. What a scam. Look at the dupes fall for it every time though.

liathano

Ok seriously??? SERIOUSLY???? A police raid over an egging I wish I could get that kind of attention!!!! There's still egg frozen to my front door from when the neighborhood brats decided to have a little fun with food and IT WAS UNPROVOKED!!! I understand there may have been a costly amount of damage but fir the love of all that's holy they were just friggin eggs. And the yes the child involved was frightened but it seems to me that her FATHER caused more fear than the eggs. Who's paying to have the police do an egg DNA test anyway. Wow!!!

Labi

I'm actually laughing so hard right now. Is it really that big of a deal? 6 police cars just for that? Omg

PsilocybinRain

So what your saying is it took 11 cop cars....probably right around 20 cops total..........to subdue, and search the home of Justin Bieber?......LOL...........really? What a joke.

Toilethead

Throw his goofy little gay Canadian ass in jail!

Steve Allen

The yoke's on him

Jim

Hope he is in handcuffs before lunch time.

LarryBraverman

I egged houses when I was 10. Biebs needs to grow up.

IfYouSaySo

Only in California LMaO

Hurley11

This is a serious egg case. Stay tuned for more details....and eggs are not to be played with. I repeat don't play with your eggs.

Labi

Sorry but TMZ you failed big time on this article. 6 police cars just to search his house hahahahha for proves ? Omg. Bull****