Lil Za

Plays Race Card

In Drug Bust

1/16/2014 9:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0116_LIL_ZA_GETTY
Lil Za thinks he was arrested during the raid at Justin Bieber's house because he was the only black guy in sight.

Za -- who was arrested for felony drug possession Tuesday -- just tweeted, "Some stuff I've done has been wrong yes.  but look at the position I'm in and the color of my skin.  Cocaine?  Really?"

Truth be told ... cops think it's Molly ... a form of Ecstasy.

It's unclear if Za is saying he was singled out because he's black or that cocaine is a "white guy's" drug.

Za was also arrested for beating a jail phone to death and charged with felony vandalism.

BigKahuna

Even the biggest idiot in the world would have known that the cops wanted to speak to Justine and might show up at his residence. Maybe, just maybe you don't want anything on you or in your room for a little while?

bkblueknight

what kind of a dumbass calls himself lil za

Nobody Special

And this stupid kid Za should have been smarter and stayed away from Beavers house for at least a couple weeks until the heat calmed down.

But oh no, I am living at beavers house and nobody can touch me because we have bodyguards and security.

he learned quickly, and nobody was holding him at that home, he could have left well before the bust, we all knew it was coming.

When you got nothing, use the race card.
Those black cops that arrested him were racist.

OneWayStreet

Who the eff is Lil Za?

CoconutScrimp

Justin Bieber is Lil Za's sugar daddy.

sfrandiver

I am sure that phone was racial profiling too. Wait it was probably black. Black on Black assault. Shameful

Unbroken Chain

I actually feel bad for him. I'm sure he took one for the team. No way they were his drugs only. He's the only one with ballz I guess

bkblueknight

is he the bieber house negro?

KellyBFan

they use the race card to try and get sympathy, but like obama, they don't really do anything to abolish racism

Carl

Or you know... being the guy in possession of drugs? I promise you the cops would have LOVED to nail Bieber for the drugs if the could. It isn't a race thing.

Jackie

LOL....he's just mad cause he got busted....please keep him locked for good.

Nobody Special

And poor Za's hands are so womanly looking, no caluses from hard work. Just a manicure for the
"Kept Man".

the poor Za must feel worthless without a real job, I could never live with someone and not go out and make my own life.

Beaver, throw Xa a million and let him go start his own life, he took the fall for you.

Just My Opinion

No, dude. You were the only black person that had the drugs on him.

the truth

you need to rollover on Justine...DUDE

Coolbreeze72

Gee what a surprise...A black thug guilty of drug possession pulls race card...