Justin Bieber

Texts and Penis Pictures Are PHONY

1/17/2014 11:39 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0117_justin_bieber_getty
Justin Bieber has an saboteur in his camp ... a guy who claims he has text messages that the singer sent to Selena Gomez and others ... complete with pictures of his junk -- but TMZ has learned the texts and pictures are bogus.

The guy is trying to sell the texts to various media outlets through an intermediary.  The alleged texts include an argument with Selena Gomez in which Bieber supposedly tells her to f off, and rejects her plea for him to go to rehab.

In another text there are supposed conversations that Justin's inner circle would stage an intervention at 11:30 last night.  That didn't happen, because the text is bogus.

As for the penis photo, it was supposedly sent to Selena.

The photo appears to taunt her --  "Come on, don't tell me you don't miss this."

The response is: "Stop it.  You need to listen to Scooter and go to rehab. u r sick."

Justin texts back:  "F**k you. F**k scooter. F**k all y'all I AM DONE!"  He also says, "Can't hear you over my cash, babe!" You're only famous cuz of me."

Sources who are privy to the situation tell TMZ ... these texts are all phony and someone who is actually in Bieber's world has turned on him.

1217_justin_bieber_through_years_footer

Kbp

I wish his phone had sluty gomez pics. He couldnt handle that anyway with his little canadian baccon

christy

I'm so happy the cops took his phone, you know that little punk was freaking out. lmao

OK

Everyone saw this coming a mile away. He is the new Lindsay Lohan. Let this be a wake-up call to Bieber he is not above the law or better than everyone else like the tiny lad thinks he is.

CremeBrulee

I'm thinking the junk pic is comparable to a Snausage. If it in any way resembled a kielbasa, it would magically be real.

Jessica perez

Justin Bieber is So Full of ****

anonymous

Like he's going to come out and say, yeah, that's my member etc. LIARS

Milica

TMZ,I know you are liar,you could come up with something more convincing

Cali~girl

Of course the weenie pics were fake. The Biebs is a girl!

ManPan

You can't show what you don't have.

JP

I believe Justin. He couldn't of sent her a picture of his penis, cuz he has a vagina.

Dina

I would rather see Harvey.

rebelgalms

In denial...go to rehab!!!

Shaunie

probably would have to squint so hard you'd get a headache

Astrogenotype

Selena you have such a lovely soul. I am sorry you were ever associated with Justin. You and I are meant for each other. My destiny is to move from where I am living now and take up residence in your vag. I plan to eat every meal there and a little salad.

Astrogenotype

BTW... Where is Mr. "I discovered Justin Bieber" aka Usher Raymond the selfish bloodsucker? All Usher did was take his share of Justin's profit and leave him with a bad sense of fashion!