Justin Bieber

Texts and Penis Pictures Are PHONY

1/17/2014 11:39 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0117_justin_bieber_getty
Justin Bieber has an saboteur in his camp ... a guy who claims he has text messages that the singer sent to Selena Gomez and others ... complete with pictures of his junk -- but TMZ has learned the texts and pictures are bogus.

The guy is trying to sell the texts to various media outlets through an intermediary.  The alleged texts include an argument with Selena Gomez in which Bieber supposedly tells her to f off, and rejects her plea for him to go to rehab.

In another text there are supposed conversations that Justin's inner circle would stage an intervention at 11:30 last night.  That didn't happen, because the text is bogus.

As for the penis photo, it was supposedly sent to Selena.

The photo appears to taunt her --  "Come on, don't tell me you don't miss this."

The response is: "Stop it.  You need to listen to Scooter and go to rehab. u r sick."

Justin texts back:  "F**k you. F**k scooter. F**k all y'all I AM DONE!"  He also says, "Can't hear you over my cash, babe!" You're only famous cuz of me."

Sources who are privy to the situation tell TMZ ... these texts are all phony and someone who is actually in Bieber's world has turned on him.

1217_justin_bieber_through_years_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

missjanenc

Of course the pics are bogus. Just because Bieber is a dick doesn't mean he has one.

sydney

yayaya!!!!!!!

TsTashaJones

God who would even want to see that little thing. Less then a mouthful is a waste :0

Belieber

I am so glad it's not ture because justin will never say that to Selena because JUSTIN LOVES HER way to much to say that and the part where that says "don't tell me u don't miss it" i was dieing like thy was SO HOT AND SEXY

Stfutmz

Well look at that, you finally have some decent news about him. Congrats!

You are a special kind of stupid

of course its fake there would be vag pics not penis. and selena is way more talented than her.

belieber forever.

i want justin bieber to go to rehab to but if he docent want to then don't force him later on he will regret not going. I'm not being mean to him btw as u can tell by my name I'm a belieber but yea anyways if he dosent want to then don't force him u guys r just making him more stressed out but ya in my opinion he should go to :/ i love you justin<3

gman23

Justins penis is 4 inches long rock hard.

sunny