« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dennis Rodman

Enters Rehab for Alcohol

1/19/2014 12:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0118-dennis-rodman-01
Dennis Rodman is in rehab to treat his never-ending addiction to booze ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to Rodman tell us the 52-year old basketball Hall of Famer checked into a treatment center a few days ago in New Jersey ... on the heels of his disastrous trip to North Korea.

We're told Rodman is "beyond exhausted and overwhelmed" ... and he will be in treatment for 30 days.

The Worm has had multiple stints in rehab. Dennis checked into a Florida treatment facility in 2008 ... and in 2009 he appeared on the third season of "Celebrity Rehab." He relapsed shortly after the show premiered.

Rodman blamed booze for his explosion during a recent CNN interview from N. Korea.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ashy Larry

Love this guy, he's the best.

*_* JUST A FRIEND *_*

Rodman needs rehab... the sky is blue...Harvey's gay... etc -etc... so what's new???
!!! TESTIFY !!!

F'U

Hay Rodman! What do think,do the leader of north korea allow korean addicts to freely enter rehab.

Clytemnestra

Crazy as a bedbug, but at least he is making an effort. I've lost family and friends to alcoholism so I support him in this. He will obviously need all the help he can get.

jon t banning

what a piece of CRAP, LOSER.

Denver

Exhaustion! Of course that explains it! And I thought he was just a dumba$$...

TsTashaJones

How many times is this now that he has done this. Are we sure he is just on vacation or going back in his closest

Usagi-chan

Rehabs no good in North Korea?

tony gee

is there a rehab that can make him a little less uglier. if there is, then there is where he should be.

Natalie

****ing hell Rodman is 52 already? Plus he went to N Korea??? Pleease!

james

He should be checking in to a Mental ward and they need to lose the key...

Wade

Dennis came back from North Korea an empty shell. Kim jong-loon stole his soul. Now

Vince

Look at me!!!!! I have nose rings and i'm crazy!! I go to N Korea for no reason but keep looking at me... PLEASE!!! Now Im in rehab, please KEEP PAYING ATTENTION TO MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(◉_◉) Brush Your Teeth (◉_◉)

I think a North Korea rehab would work better {For Us}

Mr Barcliff

WOW, THIS IS THE BEST NEWS BY FAR I HAVE HAD OUTSIDE OF PEOPLE I KNOW THAT IS. I MET RODMAN AT A PARTY(BIRTHDAY) AND HE WAS INTOXICATED! I HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT HIM, I GREW UP A LAKER FAN BUT, ALWAYS WISHED DENNIS WAS A LAKER, HIS FIRE AND TENACITY WAS IMPREGNABLE. I HAD NO CLUE HE WOULD HAVE SOME OF THE ISSUES HE HAS BUT, I REALLY HOPE HONESTLY HE GETS BETTER AND LEAVE ALCOHOL ALONE. IT CLEARLY IS WHATS MADE HIM DO THINGS THE PUBLIC QUESTIONS. WHEN I MET DENNIS HE SEEMED NICE BUT, LOST AND MISUNDERSTOOD IS HOW ID DESCRIBE HIM. I FELT HE WAS PARTYING AND DRINKING TO GET AWAY. FROM WHAT? I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HE WAS TRYING TO ESCAPE BUT, HE SEEMED NICE TO ME ULTIMATELY. I HOPE HIS STORY DOESNT TURN INTO A TRAGIC ONE AND IM PROUD OF HIM HOWEVER HE DECIDED TO GET HELP. GOOD LUCK DENNIS "WORM" RODMAN! LGNM