Madonna

Calling My Son the N-Word Was ...

'A Term of Endearment'

1/18/2014 1:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0118-madona-GettyMadonna says she had no idea people would take such offense over her use of the n-word yesterday -- even though at 55 she probably should.

Madge released a statement moments ago saying she's not a racist ... and her use of the hashtag "#disni**a" in reference to her son on Instagram Friday was not meant as a racial slur.

Madonna explains, "There's no way to defend the use of the word. It was all about intention ... It was used as a term of endearment toward my son who is white."

Forgive Her?

Madonna adds, "I appreciate that it's a provocative word and I apologize if it gave people the wrong impression. Forgive me."

Translation: I should stay off Instagram.

jen

Who in their right mind calls their kid the n word?! There's no excuse for it. If that's an endearment I wonder what she calls him when she's mad. She knows it's wrong. She's in the business and seen the downfall of those who choose to use the word.

Mcgiver13

Im white and say ***** all the time. Get the **** over it. Shes 55 years old. Been around long enough to say whatever she wants!

tomas

Madouche is soooo hip and relevant.

static

What a putrid human being.

Crabby

who cares what this old washed up khunt has to say, its a free country she can say whatever she wants. and forgive me for saying a provocative word.

Marina326

I don't think she meant any harm - but it's a good example if how out-of-touch people with money get.

Astrogenotype

As someone has said, "she has had enough black c@ck to be able to say that word."

Nate

Look here my little ***** it is a term of endearment and if you think otherwise than you racist!

nof

She's EARNED the right, has Madonna -

NEVER to justify or explain herself.

OBVIOUSLY she meant it in a light, joking manner.

It was the opportunists who jumped in - as she noted.

Yurra Knutz

I never dated Madonna.
It's true.
No really, I never did.

Steve

Question...who in their right mind hasn't said that at least 2 times in the past month. I'm black I say it. I have white friends, they said. Hell I heard an Indian say it to another Indian. Racist or not it comes out of peoples mouths. Lets move on folks. Bigger problems in this world

Marilyn

Her son starts his life long mental therapy in 3-2-1!

JimmyCrapCorn

stupid bitch has 2 black kids for fukksake

Sbryce

I'm black and I see nothing wrong with it if she was joking,I see other black people call their kids lilttle ***** all the time **** this double standard shiet!

nof

"If You're Over 50 You Can't Act Or Think Young."

That's the new rule.

This wasn't Racism, it was Age-ism.

Madonna bashed behind her age.

People writing cruel, anonymous things:

"Grow the he** up, Has-Been!"

"HAS-Been?"