Trace Adkins

Confronts Impersonator

Take Off That F**king Hat! [PHOTOS]

1/20/2014 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Photos

0120_trace_adkins_impersonator_photos_launchTrace Adkins played a drunken game of country chest bump with his impersonator ... after ordering the guy to take off his f**king hat.

TMZ got a hold of photos from the Jamaica-bound cruise ship where Trace went nuclear on his look-alike, Michael Larsen.

Witnesses tell us ... Trace had been in the bar pounding shots ... and when he saw the impersonator he made a beeline for him.

Trace felt for a long time ... the impersonator had become like a stalker, following him around the country.  So when the singer saw the guy on the ship, it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

We're told Adkins screamed, "This has gone on long enough ... Take the f**king hat off."  Larsen obliged -- taking off his hat and standing there silently while Trace yelled in his face ... but it was strictly a verbal attack ... no punches were thrown.

The hat has significance ... it's the moniker of a country star.

BLUE UGLY 💩

He should've cut his ponytail off

Kelly

Trace is a jerk. I can't understand why Trump is in love with him.

younglady

What a jerk. If you are famous expect to have some look a likes. That man was obviously proud of looking like this man. Just let the man be.

Madness

You may want to look up the definition of "moniker" knuckleheads...

jazjag90

The guy is obviously a big fan of his and probably spends a lot of money supporting him ... So why so rude ..u should never met ur idols

billybob

this stalker belongs into a psychiatric ward before he kills people!

Your mom

Who is Adkins again?

Mizz Beatzz

Maybe he wanted to ride hiz horse. Ha

TuxThePenguin

I honestly don't know trace, sounds like a jerk to me. that guy looks more like Ted Nugent to me...

Unbroken Chain

So if you have a cowboy hat you are a country star?? I didn't know that

PureRadiance

Adkins and Rodman - charming pair

YouDontSay

I noticed a huge change in him the second time he was on Celebrity Apprentice.

ASH

No one has even heard of this bozo in australia!
if some group of turkeys can make kim k and make the name yeesuz famous. wtf. stupid americans. bout time martial law is imposed by obama. thats right. obama wants you niggs dead, go to FEMA

That Guy

Idk.. if some weird mofo was stalking me around the world, I would probably lay him out. That's disturbing..

kitnplayn

Hey Trace, see what happens if you tell me to take my hat off. That guy is ***** to obey you. I would have told you to go piss up a rope. Nobody gets to tell other people what to do. If you think this guy is a stalker, then call a freakin' cop like everyone else has to do.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments