Justin Bieber

I'm Not a Druggie

I'm Just 19

1/21/2014 2:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0121-justin-bieber-instagramJustin Bieber is laughing at everyone who is worried about his drug abuse ... because he thinks what he's doing is simply the mark of a 19-year-old ... and besides, it's fun.

People close to Justin tell us ... he's laughing at the stories TMZ has posted about his drug use ... in particular, what has become an out-of-control sizzurp problem.  Justin's feeling is that he's young with lots of time on his hands -- as he puts it, "I'm on break."  There are no concerts or other obligations on his immediate schedule.

As we reported ... Justin's people have been urging him to get help for what has become a bad drug problem, but he has shut them down.

In fact ... over the weekend, Bieber posted a video on Instagram on an ice rink with the hashtag "worried bout nothing"

Check out the video.

012114_bieber_skating_launch

Brian

I hope he laughs himself into a coma. What a fool.

RachesRules

OMG as a Canadian that was VERY hard to watch. Take off the hockey skates little girl, figure skates are for dancing!

boo boo

Someone tell me how much this kid weighs. Surely it can't be more than 130-135 lbs. Yeah, I'm gonna lift him tonight at the gym. It's a little lighter than I usually DL and Squat, but the BP should be fun. Betcha he can't DL or squat himself. Lol

Willa329

OMG pull up your pants stupid.... I honestly don't care about your drug use but for the love of everything pull up your pants you look like a complete and total douchebag.

Knutterly

He's a Charlie Sheen wanna be in training. Ugh!!!

KAIT

Sorry but not every 19 year old is out doing this ****. Most are in school, or working their asses off to make a daily living.

Denise

I'm so sick of people thinking that Bieber can do anything he wants to do because he's 19 yrs old. His silly ass is going to run up on the wrong person one day and they are going to break his little ass in half. #little idiot

KAIT

ChrisM

I'm so tired of people asking where Justin's parents are or blaming Scooter. Anyone who has had a family member w/an addiction problem knows you cannot stop them or fix them once they are "of age". You people judging Justin's parents have NO idea what they are doing behind the scenes w/their kid. He no longer has to do what they say or even suggest.

SweetCheeks

Here's the thing all of you are getting worked up over a story that TMZ published from a source close to Justin. So ummmm yeah no proof any of this **** has been found, heard, said or seen. How about stop being so gullible

janet

This d'bag is 19 he's an adult for his actions. He's just not 21 that allows him to be in a bar or club that serves alcohol or him drinking alcohol.

He's on a break because the big boys put him on a break.

Bieber has become more and more of a liability than an assest. The big boys have not been thrilled.

If Bieber thinks he won't be dumped he is sadly mistaken.

Kbp

If he has gettin any vag then he wouldnt be so busy hanging with guys doing drugs. When I was 19 I was f*****g and working.

2KOOKOO

Hello you need to go home to your family and get your **** together they love you. i dont care how much money you got ! thats just a thing.

Black Adam

Too much free time huh. What about Charity and giving back, going to school to be able to get a decent job since you have zero talent. Going to a childrens hospital without alerting the news media. If I was a "Teen Idol" I would love just to pop up at a random kids party to say hi.

tricksie

since when is it "normal" to take promethazine and codeine as a 19 year old child without being prescribed or even sick?? What?... he saw it on tv so its normal now??
I predict either serious health issues or death in less than 8-10 years