Kanye West

18-year-old Alleged Battery Victim

Wants Cash to Settle

1/21/2014 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0120_kanye_west_alleged_victom_fight_x17online
The 18-year-old who Kanye West allegedly beat up last week in a chiropractor's waiting room has approached the rapper, asking for a ton of money to settle the case without criminal prosecution ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the 18-year-old tell us ... his lawyer called Kanye's people and expressed the desire to strike a civil settlement -- FOR A PRICE -- several hundred thousand dollars.

We're told the 18-year-old is adamant -- he does NOT want to go through a public trial.  As we reported ... Kim Kardashian claims the young man was hurling racial epithets, calling her a "n***er lover" among other things.  We're also told he has not been responsive with the police since the incident.

As for the $$$ ... although eyewitnesses in the Beverly Hills chiropractor's office say Kanye pummeled the guy ... we're hearing he has no apparent injuries.  Nonetheless, avoiding a criminal trial has a price.

Sources say both sides are currently in negotiations.

Mandy Crocker

I doubt the kid ever called her a ****** lover. Sounds like just an excuse to assault someone after the fact! Pay up Kanye or go to jail!

boo boo

Seacrest already budgeted the payouts to the "extras" who appear on the show. There will be no civil suit, just a paycheck and a W2

Kbp

A white guy calls a rich black guy a n*****, gets punch in the face, sues for hundreds of thousands of dollars.....im in the wrong business. Im quiting my job.

KingKilla_2013

who on here actually thought Kanye could kick someones a z s??? GIMME a break with that mush body GROSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

JS

Kid is crazy lol, man glad to see that kanye isn't going to jail but stuff happens and kanye.fell for it, he should pay because he did attack him, F it, just pay get the lazy ass kid outta the public eye, dumb ass kid

diva1225

The fact that Kanye West had the right to punch the guy is crazy as two hockey sticks. If we responded to every racial slur or insult that we were called , all Black people would be locked up. Get over it. She has had worst things said to her I am sure!!!

The Man They Call Louis

As much as I can't stand Kanye...a few hundred thousand dollars is NOTHING to him. I say teach the little **** a lesson and make him go through the trial; drag his punk ass name through the mud.

mikensnowmass

one is a stupid kid the other an arrogant "adult" the latter should know better. he's lucky the kid with the trash talk wasn't 17 or else K-Douche would be in a world 'o' trouble.

boo boo

If I was Joe Blow sitting in that waiting room, I'd sue EVERYONE for mental anguish, emotional distress and PTSD. A person should be able to go into a medical facility without being caught in the middle of a fist fight. The doctor (or whatever) has an obligation to provide a safe environment to ALL his/her patients. If Kardashian and this kid are not already off the books as patients, every single person in that office should be concerned for their own safety....assuming this whole thing isn't totally fake.

Ken Stover

I tell ya... let Kanye lay a finger on me and I would break his neck like anyone else... See how far your celebrity status would get you in my town boy... And as for Kim your a has been lay down...

AnnaR

Just another money grubbing low-life looking for a payout. Should be ashamed of himself. Murica - land of the greedy. smh

J

All PR

J

In a few days we will be hearing about how kanye will now be doing reality tv for the Kardashian's empire. I'm sure this is one of the faked scenes

Joey

All of the witnesses said they didn't hear any racial slurs or threats. The only people who claimed that are K&K. I think this scenario is totally fake, a set up for publicity to make KW look manly. Everyone everywhere is talking about his relationship with the fashion guy in Paris, the is the dumb clods way of counter-acting that.

Nobody Special