The Game

I'd Beat the F**k Out of George Zimmerman

1/30/2014 6:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0130_the_game_george_zimmerman_article_tmz_getty

The Game
will throw his hat in the ring to fight George Zimmerman in the upcoming celebrity boxing match, and he tells TMZ, "I will beat the f**k out of him."

Zimmerman has agreed to the March 1 celebrity boxing match ... the promoter hasn't selected his opponent, but is taking offers at fightgeorge@hotmail.com.

Game says, "I would not be boxing for me.  I'd be boxing for the legacy of Trayvon Martin and for his family."

The rapper, who has a tattoo of Trayvon on his leg, says, "I would box him to knock him out," adding, "I would definitely take pleasure in it.  It's legal, and I want to show him you can solve your disputes without a weapon."

Game would definitely have the edge ... he's 6'5",  and 240 lbs of muscle.

Game on.

lili

I'll be standing over Zimmerman saying " u just got knocked the f**k out!" *smoky voice

Farrakhan Ashy Larry

That was fast.

MrHarryBawls2016

Who the hell is the Game??!! I am trying to arrange a real celebrity with oodles of talent who is universally loved and respected to get in the ring with George zimmerman.

People like.......

I guess you can say....
He lost This Game .
*Que CSI theme theme*

J

YES! #TeamGame #RobinHoodProject

People Annoy Me

It can't be just me who feels a tad of concern here, though? I mean...It definitely won't be pretty if Game is actually chosen.

SAYITWITURCHEST

Like the fat fûck would really donate all the money to charity.

Simone

Get in line Game, I'm sure tons of pseudo celebrities would LOVE to knock that bitch out.

StevenB

Any business that uses a hotmail account for you to contact them with is amateur at best but more likely shady as hell.

WTF

I'm guessing Zimmerman will drop to the canvas early to run off with an easy check and avoid getting the beat down he deserves.

chris

I'd love, love, love to see that.

esq777

Hope The Game stands his ground.

w

The game sounds like a piece is shi*

BSname

Who ever is promoting this is race baiting for profit. Please don't encourage this. If you dislike George Zimmerman ask yourself how much he is getting paid for this. Do you really want to support that? “Celebrity Boxing Match” ?? When did George Zimmerman become a celebrity?

Bobo Frog

March 1 is going to be like Christmas Day, but instead of presents under a tree, we'll get to watch George Zimmerman getting the shizz kicked out of him. March. 1 can't come soon enough!!!