George Zimmerman

I Wanna Fight Kanye West

For Beating Up 'Defenseless People'

2/3/2014 12:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0203_kanye_zimmerman_gettyGeorge Zimmerman wants to beat up Kanye West ... ironically because the rapper has a history of attacking "defenseless people."

Promoters for Zimmerman's upcoming celeb boxing match tell us he badly wants to step in the ring with Yeezus.  The promoters are deliciously Machiavellian --- knowing for many it will become a choice between 2 evils ... thus becoming a must-see spectacle.

We're told George's beef with Kanye is not just that he attacks paparazzi  ... but the innocents as well -- like the 18-year-old who allegedly called Kim an "N***** lover."

The promoters say if Kanye takes Zimmerman up on the offer ... they're willing to move the fight to L.A.

We'd livestream that.

MightyMatt

Let them go at each other until they are both so disabled we never have to hear about either of them ever again. Problem solved.

JLA

So... I wanna make sure Im gettin this correct. Zimmerman wants to fight Kanye for beating up defenceless ppl? But Zimmerman killed an 18yr old, b/c he was getting his ass beat? He (Zimmerman) has also been arrested 2 x's since his acquittal. For beating on 2 different women!?? Wow. Not sayin it's right for Kanye to beat up defenceless ppl. But damn, at least it was a man. And the other was of age. I really hope Kanye takes this killer and woman beater up on his offer! And Kanye beats the **** out of Zimmerman!!! For once I'll be on Kanye's side.... Beat his ASS Kanye. I'll definitely be watching!!!

Mr. Pukey

I would pay to see that. Kim jumps in the ring as her (latest) man starts to get pummelled. Smacks Zipperman with her fat and waaay over rated a$$. He gets blinded by the smell then vomits on Kanyeee as he is crawled up on the floor in a fetal position screaming "NO PICTURES, DON'T TALK TO ME"... Ahhh modern day TV...

Tabatha409

How does he have the nerve to talk about Kanye attacking innocent people when he killed as innocent child.. I hope the Game gets a hold of his ass if kanye don't take up the offer.. the should let Trayvon's father in the ring with him... this world is crazy when someone "becomes a celebrity" because they kill an innocent black child... may God be with the Martin family I'm sure this is like putting salt in the wound that this idiot gave them...

Ssmith

Who ever fights Zimmerman better put it on him. My vote is for DMX I hope he does piss on the punk mf

rcytrcy01@yahoo.com

He's gotta nerve. Then again, I hope they beat the hell out of each other

lulu2009

IF Zimmerman truly said this, he is a bigger idiot than previously thought. First, West is so fully of rage that I am sure he could beat Z to death. And second, why do you continue to keep yourself in the spotlight, Z? Someone is going to get you sooner or later, dumbazz!!!

jen

I try not to get too involved in the Zimmerman argument because as a Caucasian I am smart enough to know that I lack the perspective that living in America as a person of color affords me in situations such as racism, racial profiling, etc. But I would bet money that someone in George's camp threw out Kanye's name because a) he's so controversial right now, and b) anyone who knows anything about Kanye knows he's got a metal plate in his jaw from a serious car accident several years ago and there is no way he could accept the challenge (Through The Wire?)... Nice try, George. Why don't you see if Stevie Wonder is available, d*ckhead?

Cynic

dont know why any media outlet would give either of these two morons publicity. let em duke it out and dont cover it .....

Jade

this entire thing is ridiculous.

Donny D

Anyone actually pay attention to the trial??? ALL the evidence pointed to the fact that Trayvon was the attacker. He was not being followed, he had over 4 minutes to go on a 1 minute walk home but chose to hide and attack George as he was going back to his car.

billybob

but honestly, George makes too much fuss about that Kardashian stallion, he just should blow him away like that Trayvon trash!

Queen.of.the.Obvious

Its a celebrity boxing match? So why os Zimmerman a part of it? Hiw idiotic giving him any sort of publoc platform. Whether you agreed with what he did or not, he's no one to be in the spotlight. He's a nobody.

Gsharon 710

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Are we talking about the same kitty cat who was about to get his ass beat by an unarmed, minding his own business teen? Bring on the tissue, I am laughing tears. COWARD POS. You need to hide somewhere and stop your BS before you get a beat-down outside the ring. I suggest you STHU, go to your closet and thank the almighty you still exist. If you had not killed Tray, he would STILL have your big ass down where you could be eye to eye with a snake. Haaaaaa

Hot Dumb Italian Mike

Send Beiber in, either way its a win!