Joanna Krupa

I'll Fight a Skinny White 'Housewife'

... But the Black Ones Scare Me

2/3/2014 9:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

020314_joanna_krupa_launch_v2
"Real Housewives of Miami" star Joanna Krupa wants to settle her beef with skinny white Brandi Glanville with a no-holds-barred fight -- insisting she's by far the tougher one -- but Joanna tells TMZ, she's still not tough enough to take on the black girls in Atlanta.

Krupa was out in L.A. when we asked about her possibly moving to the Bev Hills show -- and Krupa unloaded on Brandi ... promising to rearrange Brandi's face the first chance she gets.

But she wasn't so confident when we asked about fighting the housewives in Atlanta ... specifically NeNe Leakes. Check it out.

boo boo

Why did you go there, tmz? That wasn't funny or cute. Why did tmz make this a black/white thing? Quit it already!

Kelly

Brandi and Lisa's friend Mohammad says Joanna has a smelly vagina. I wonder who has the worst smelling vaginas - BH, ATL, or NYC.

mas

She is a dumb cracker. Opps. I should have said the "C" word

sowhat

you mean black women not girls....my dear

devil's advocate

I'd love to see Joanna and Brandi duke it out in a death match. My one requirement would be that they have to wear the same hooker heels they wear on the show.

Truth44

Joanna STFU, you're such a piece of garbage!!

Beauty

TMZ has become such a boring misogynistic race baiting hetero bashing website. How about just report the gossip- this is a gossip site, correct? - and leave off with the social agendas and playground pot stirring.

boo boo

"The black ones" ???!!!??? Rude.

Newt G.rich

She never mentioned race, shame on tmz for putting those words in her mouth, very low

Carl

Not sure how I feel about this one. One the one hand it sounds fairly racist. On the other she is probably telling the truth that any of the Atlanta girls could kick her butt.

Rigby

Why make it a race thing. There is a white housewife in atlanta you could have said just the Atlanta housewives...& I wouldn't fight Kim either(atlanta wife)

Your S&M Girlfriend

I never watched those housewife shows but you can't escape knowing them, especially if you frequent gossip sites like TMZ. Are these real women with money? They seem like a crass bunch of cows. What's up with them?

Kelly

Even if Joanna's vagina smelled like lilacs I'd rather hang out with Brandi.

Rachel

Now who's the racist? Can't stand this woman. She's the reason I don't watch Miami. The put her in Beverly Hills, I'm out. She's just not like able.

porkchop

I guess money can buy you a mouth but not class.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments