Woody Allen

Talked About Sex with 12-Year-Olds

... 38 Years Ago

2/5/2014 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0205-woody-allen-1976-getty
There was smoke nearly 40 years ago -- Woody Allen didn't explicitly say he was a pedophile ...but he sure came close ... openly describing a hypothetical orgy involving him and fifteen 12-year-old girls.

TMZ dug up the 1976 interview published in People.  Then 41-year-old Woody said, "I'm open-minded about sex. I'm not above reproach; if anything, I'm below reproach. I mean, if I was caught in a love nest with fifteen 12-year-old girls tomorrow, people would think, yeah, I always knew that about him."

He added, "Nothing I could come up with would surprise anyone ... I admit to it all."

And here's another gem: "It's no accomplishment to have or raise kids. Any fool can do it."

Funny ... because 4 years later -- in 1980 -- Woody began dating actress Mia Farrow, with whom he'd have one child and adopt two, including daughter Dylan ... who later accused him of sexually assaulting her at age 7.  He then married her sister.

News Flash

If you have trouble sleeping, just watch Woody Allen's Good bye Girl. Zzzzzz terrible movie.

Good riddance!

Prison, gen pop. That's exactly where he belongs and it should have happened DECADES ago. Scuz doesn't get much scuzzier than a kiddie molester and it's fricking disgusting that his money will always allow him to keep destroying more kids with absolute impunity!

nick

Say mia farrow brainwas her daughter but if any one of you men or women on here was molested at 7....someone played with your private parts and sniffed your private parts and placed their thumb in your mouth....you would definitely know wether it really happened when you were 7 or wether your mother fed you information.....as an adult you would know

nick

He was 41 in 76...he's akmost 80......he's right any fool can raise kids......not necessarily raise them right

LunarJunk

This guy is disgusting

nick

to the men on here.....if a man played with your penis when you were 7.....21 years later woudn't you know if that really happened or if your mother fed you this information?

Florida

It took all this time, a lifetime for people to listen because money and popularity rule in Hollywood.

BB not bb

Can you be any more obvious? Where there is smoke there is fire. He is showing what he thinks about and desires by what he says. He probably has already done that. The sickest thing is is that he is not even ashamed. He does not even try to hide it. He tries to make it look cute even.

That is why I despise his comedy. He comes off as a repulsive loser who somehow gets to date women like Diane Keaton. It just makes no sense. Some people put their heart and soul into raising kids and he just thinks it is a job for any random fool.

That Hollywood encourages this weirdo with his sick obsessions is even sicker.

Misfitttt

this guy sounds like a winner!

Bossy Potato

Thank you tmz! I'm glad you're on the right side of this whole thing and not defending this monster.

stinky mcgee

I believe you Dylan.

Florida

Imagine, Barbara Walters was defending him on the view. I'm never watching that show again, its a one sided view now that Elizabeth is gone

Florida

Alec, Barbara, now who do you believe? I'm boycotting Hollywood

Carl

This was investigated 20 years ago by multiple doctors, specialists the DA's office and police agencies. It was found to be Untrue.
Enough already.....

bob

Not to defend the guy, but you have to put that comment in the context of the times. Jokes about leering older uncles, farmer's daughters and neighbor girls weren't uncommon. It was also his style to say totally outrageous stuff on a lot of levels, including joking about Nazis and death camps. The danger in trying to make a "smoking gun" of something like this and attaching it to other valid indicators of his alleged behavior is possibly tainting those. Frankly, I can't believe a site run by "I'm a Lawyer!" would even go there....